ADVERTISEMENT

Kennett at Quakertown

ChesmontLeague1

Jul 26, 2012
Earlier in the season I would have expected Q-Town to blow the Blue Demons out. Kennett has won the last 4 of 5 blowing out the last two teams and only losing to Unionville 10-7. Looking to see how far Kennett has come Friday night.

Game might tell you alot. If Quakertown doesnt beat Kennett by 2 scores, then what are their chances to win a playoff game in Districts. If Kennett wins the game, they get into the playoffs which is a major accomplishment and who knows, they are on a roll, maybe they give Penn Wood a game. Speed differential there would be significant though I believe. Kudos to Kennett, their kids, coaching staff and administration on finally getting this right. Guy deserves coach of the year in Chesmont if they pull this off.

Game might tell you alot. If Quakertown doesnt beat Kennett by 2 scores, then what are their chances to win a playoff game in Districts. If Kennett wins the game, they get into the playoffs which is a major accomplishment and who knows, they are on a roll, maybe they give Penn Wood a game. Speed differential there would be significant though I believe. Kudos to Kennett, their kids, coaching staff and administration on finally getting this right. Guy deserves coach of the year in Chesmont if they pull this off.
Agreed. Quakertown better roll

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT