ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas Gov Brownback at it again

No I go to church every Sunday and sometimes Saturday I think that politics and religion should not intersect and that Republican base preaches down to everyone else about faith and then goes and does the total opposite of what Christianity preaches. Anything to get a vote I guess oh and the Dems are not at the top of my list either tons of hypocrites on both sides but that is coming from a person who can be objective unlike Captain straight ticket

This post was edited on 2/25 2:49 PM by sammyk

I think my abilities as a straight ticket guy have justified my promotion to Colonel Straight Ticket. You, on the other hand: Corporal Straight Jacket! Obviously, you need more troops for the Liberal army you are running lol! If only we could go to war with the libs.......

If we went to war with candy a$$ea like you we would be sunk I am sure anyone would rather have me than you on that line you joke

Haven't you heard Sam, we now allow gays in the military so you're ok lol BTW, you're not related to michael Sam are you?

Mike Sam is going to be on Dancing with the Stars (or non-stars in his case) this season. If they really wanted to tow the liberal line, why is Mike not dancing with a guy?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT