ADVERTISEMENT

Jurkovec switches to tightend

on one hand it's kinda sad, on the other- the kid did still get a free education

on one hand it's kinda sad, on the other- the kid did still get a free education
it's more sad than most kids for a number of reasons

this is a kid that people thought was destined for the NFL since middle school, he was that good

when people are telling you all the time that you are amazing, and now you are basically a laughingstock, that would be hard for any human to take

his move to tight end i would argue is a last desperate hail mary attempt at realizing the dream he thought was a guarantee when he was in high school

as for the free education, what did he major in? guys like Phil typically major in football and school is an afterthought so the free education might be useless

i'm going to assume his family has money and he also has connections, so he should be alright but it's always going to sting that he didn't live up to expectations

I called it...
it's more sad than most kids for a number of reasons

this is a kid that people thought was destined for the NFL since middle school, he was that good

when people are telling you all the time that you are amazing, and now you are basically a laughingstock, that would be hard for any human to take

his move to tight end i would argue is a last desperate hail mary attempt at realizing the dream he thought was a guarantee when he was in high school

as for the free education, what did he major in? guys like Phil typically major in football and school is an afterthought so the free education might be useless

i'm going to assume his family has money and he also has connections, so he should be alright but it's always going to sting that he didn't live up to expectations
You say the most ridiculous things on here. Phil is a great athlete and was every bit as great as everyone was telling him. I don't know if you realize how small of D1 kids make the NFL. He was a great dual athlete and the best basketball player on the state runner up team and the best player on the state championship football team. Pitt is just awful and the back up quarterback will prove that. Phils got to start for 4 years, have his college payed for, and I'm sure he's pretty happy with the way his life has turned out. I'm just curious what have you accomplished?

You say the most ridiculous things on here. Phil is a great athlete and was every bit as great as everyone was telling him. I don't know if you realize how small of D1 kids make the NFL. He was a great dual athlete and the best basketball player on the state runner up team and the best player on the state championship football team. Pitt is just awful and the back up quarterback will prove that. Phils got to start for 4 years, have his college payed for, and I'm sure he's pretty happy with the way his life has turned out. I'm just curious what have you accomplished?
i wasn't bad mouthing him, and i wouldn't boo him like most Pitt fans have

there's no need for you to white knight him, i doubt Phil cares about you

your 2nd sentence is factually wrong, people said he would make the NFL, he won't barring a miracle at tight end so no not quite as great as everyone was telling him

he's happy with the way his life turned out? not right now he isn't, maybe as time goes by he'll have perspective but anything less than an NFL career will be disappointing for him

oh and you acted like this Central team was the 2nd coming of the 85 Bears, that was far more ridiculous than anything i said lol

your 2nd sentence is factually wrong, people said he would make the NFL, he won't barring a miracle at tight end so no not quite as great as everyone was telling him

he's happy with the way his life turned out? not right now he isn't, maybe as time goes by he'll have perspective but anything less than an NFL career will be disappointing for him
Narduzzi said he’s not tight end, it was just a rumor apparently

Narduzzi said he’s not tight end, it was just a rumor apparently
I still think Phil is thier best QB. I could be wrong but I'm willing bet he will be starting again. He's wasn't getting much help either. I think the team and offensive coordinator are bad as well.

oh and you acted like this Central team was the 2nd coming of the 85 Bears, that was far more ridiculous than anything i said lol
I know on your guy Mike Whites sports chat, people were asking if PCC was already the greatest wpial team ever, so I think a lot of people thought they were the 85 bears. They might’ve been the most hyped team in wpial ever with all the press they got

I still think Phil is thier best QB. I could be wrong but I'm willing bet he will be starting again. He's wasn't getting much help either. I think the team and offensive coordinator are bad as well.
Maybe. But Phil is gonna be gone next year. With this season being a wash, they’re looking to develop the next QB

This Viking team, pound for pound, will be considered the best WPIAL team in the last 10 years. That is how much i believe in them and their ability to rebound.

• Wow
Reactions: Stalker
Viking: They are gonna have to win out to even be remotely close to being considered that.

Reactions: Stalker
Viking: They are gonna have to win out to even be remotely close to being considered that.
Not even. Right of the bat they’re aren’t better than 2021 Lebo, 2017 PR, 2015 PCC. And I also think it’s funny that he said “last 10 years” which misses the NA wpial dynasty.

They kind of remind me of the inverse 2019 PCC team with the great defense.

Not even. Right of the bat they’re aren’t better than 2021 Lebo, 2017 PR, 2015 PCC. And I also think it’s funny that he said “last 10 years” which misses the NA wpial dynasty.

They kind of remind me of the inverse 2019 PCC team with the great defense.
This team is more talented than those teams.

This Viking team, pound for pound, will be considered the best WPIAL team in the last 10 years. That is how much i believe in them and their ability to rebound.
they can be the best wpial team ever but if they don't win the state most people will forget about them

I mean people around here still talk about 2006 USC, I think there were multiple teams in 2004 alone that would've beaten them but people only remember the state champ

they can be the best wpial team ever but if they don't win the state most people will forget about them

I mean people around here still talk about 2006 USC, I think there were multiple teams in 2004 alone that would've beaten them but people only remember the state champ
How can they be the best if they lost to pine

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT