ADVERTISEMENT

Judge - Prep

roxychknpoxy

Sep 9, 2008
Intentionally led the thread with Judge. Don't underestimate the Crusader. They are a very good team that is well coached. They could give any team a game and could win any day.

This game had Judge leading 13-7 going into the 4th quarter! Their defense had stymied a Prep O all night. A big play and a turn over very quickly turned the momentum in Prep's favor. I know we've all said it and it's never more true than this game - "the final score does not describe this game". It was a big hitting, hard fought game.

Judge for whatever reason has always played the Prep tough. I'm not shocked it was a hard fought game from the Crusaders

I saw Judge play Haverford School and left that game thinking they had a chance to beat Prep or LaSalle this year. They play incredibly physical defense and their RB/Safety is one of the best players in the state. I am very interested in seeing what they do against LaSalle and in the playoff rematches.

I think regardless of what happens in next week's games, Judge and LaSalle will meet twice in a row--next week and in the first week of the playoffs. That raises the possibility of some interesting strategies.

Anyone have an idea of the seriousness of Kevin Shaw's injury? Sounded like Longo did fine, but if Shaw is out for the playoffs the mix, e.g frequency of the wildcat and the use of Kidd Jackson, might change.

Tulla - he took a shot - personal foul / late hit - from what I saw, he will be limited (For how long, who knows)

Now, if extended, you could likely see 3 QBs PLUS wildcat - actually a nightmare to which prepare - Prep is young yet deep, very deep.

Judge will be a brutal opponent for any one

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT