ADVERTISEMENT

Inquirer All SEPA Football Team

What's the scouting report on Barmore? Alabama doesn't exactly recruit slouches to play in their DLine. I've never seen him play in person so I just wanted to hear your guys opinions. Going to Bama from Philly is pretty damn impressive

Last edited:
o- line picks bit biased i think, as i stated before you have no o linemen picked from north penn 2 years in a row, yet make state semis lasy yr, have 4,000 yd passer, 1,000 yard rushers, avg 40 and 35 points respectively, hmmm...

o- line picks bit biased i think, as i stated before you have no o linemen picked from north penn 2 years in a row, yet make state semis lasy yr, have 4,000 yd passer, 1,000 yard rushers, avg 40 and 35 points respectively, hmmm...

Coatesville meets those same criteria and also has no OLine selections. Stop crying. You sound like Beck.

your funny man, stop crying about coatesville then. ill tell you who,# 55 or 66 should. Not disrespectful at all, just an opinion, just like your an ahole.

Reactions: Aragorn
Cover- Yes, Bevan and Cody. Both legit, tough, very good HS lineman. Now , I am surprised you don’t understand it’s Political bull shit half the time. I’m saying not all the time but half the time brother. Example, both Becks kids made all conference which is a crime. Actually laughable. Get with the times Cover and move on... get it? Hahah

Damn good shit soup. I agree, very political. I let my amygdala get the best of me and felt attacked by js, even though it would be logical to be interested in his opinion if he were intelligent. I must not let my need to be right be more important than what is true. Thanks soup, im starting to accept my mistakes and weaknesses and learning my blind spots.

I think saying an all southeastern pa team assembled by a writer is political is a bit much. Considering the newspaper biz has been slashed, its a bit harsh criticism. Not sure one writer can or should understand the nuance of a 5 foot 10 220 pound lineman doing a hell of a job over the legion of committed D1 6 foot 5 270 pound kids that also do great jobs and roam the halls all over this area. This is a collection of the really good players in the area, a ton of whom have high recruiting profiles and will get paid to play college football. North Penn has always been very well represented on these teams over the years.
Some years its a matter of fit. This area is really big, this team not typically the place for any attaboys.

O'Brien is clueless every year with his Team. How does DL/OL Garret Zobel not make it from LaSalle? comical. Surprised he doesn't have Isheem Young on there

I think you are a suburban kid, the suburban newspaper all star team is more accurate, and I think if you are a city kid, Huck puts together a really good team. Aaron and Rick have impossible jobs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT