ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana "religious freedom act"

sammyk

Oct 26, 2001
WTF so much for Government not getting involved

This post was edited on 3/28 5:52 PM by sammyk

Sam, now Barry O can come out as the muslim he is without fear of repercussions. Also, why shouldn't I be allowed to charge Democrats more for my services, as everything they propose costs more money to do business?

This post was edited on 3/30 9:50 AM by fb107

Now now now what does any of that have to do with this?.. I find it funny that some are using Religion to allow discrimination. This is what I am talking about all of these Republican Evangelics who say they are people of Christianity and do this kind of stuff and hide behind faith. This makes no sense what so ever. I am no priest but is this not the total opposite of what Chritianity teaches? Or is this Republican Christianity
This post was edited on 3/30 10:15 AM by sammyk

Sorry, I was working at a real job trying to overcome all the government jobs that Barry created that I have to pay for....
Anyhow....So if a Nazi group wants you to bake a cake, you should or should not be allowed to refuse service??

A slippery slope indeed. I think businesses should be allowed to hire, fire, pay what they want and serve who they want...The market will sort it out.

Republicans = discrimination t
This post was edited on 3/30 9:24 PM by sammyk

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT