ADVERTISEMENT

Imhotep 21 - Upper Dublin 14

CAMoleskinner

Jun 4, 2019
Final.

Stalk called this as a tossup (not too far off).

UD played tough. Had a chance late. Imhotep much bigger across lines.

Last edited:
Much bigger across lines but the UD dline dominated the bigger, poorly coached tep line. I’m not sure of the rules but I was under the impression that tep could only receive/recruit city kids. Maybe I’m wrong. But there were 2 names I recognized last night that played youth sports and went to school in Delaware county and 1 that was registered at a delco high school his freshman year.

The tep defense is just so quick that it’s tough to move the ball regularly against them.

Much bigger across lines but the UD dline dominated the bigger, poorly coached tep line. I’m not sure of the rules but I was under the impression that tep could only receive/recruit city kids. Maybe I’m wrong. But there were 2 names I recognized last night that played youth sports and went to school in Delaware county and 1 that was registered at a delco high school his freshman year.

The tep defense is just so quick that it’s tough to move the ball regularly against them.
Let’s look at UD. Is it true that they have multiple kids from the city on their roster? One being a transfer from MLK. Also a transfer from Chichester as well.

Let’s look at UD. Is it true that they have multiple kids from the city on their roster? One being a transfer from MLK. Also a transfer from Chichester as well.
Does that make it right? I think the whole system is whacked out. The only way to keep up is to recruit the best athletes that may be eligible to play at your school, and it still isn’t enough. But your name says it all- CYOBALL1- I see cyo teams having kids reclass in 8th grade and recruit kids out of parish to build super teams just to win a title.

Does that make it right? I think the whole system is whacked out. The only way to keep up is to recruit the best athletes that may be eligible to play at your school, and it still isn’t enough. But your name says it all- CYOBALL1- I see cyo teams having kids reclass in 8th grade and recruit kids out of parish to build super teams just to win a title.
I was just asking if it was true.

ADVERTISEMENT