ADVERTISEMENT

I thought there was a path!!!

paul from philly

Dec 9, 2010
In Vegas yesterday, Clinton said she was ready to debate any and all republicans about immigration reform and a clear path to citizenship. I thought there was a clear path in place already. Oh wait, there is. Has been for some time. More pandering to one of the dems bases. Buying votes!!!

In Vegas yesterday, Clinton said she was ready to debate any and all republicans about immigration reform and a clear path to citizenship. I thought there was a clear path in place already. Oh wait, there is. Has been for some time. More pandering to one of the dems bases. Buying votes!!!

Good point Paul. She will do anything to get elected. This is a presidential candidate who is afraid to do an interview. It will be interesting to see how it all unfolds; it would be surprising if she gets to run unopposed in the democratic primary. I think she has too much baggage to withstand the entire campaign, but she has the advantage of a public that is largely focused on their own individual activities and not on politics. If obama won, Hillary just might be able to do so too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT