ADVERTISEMENT

I can comprehend better than anyone I know

Incredible isn't it? Don't you think that room of sheriff's he whined to yesterday had to think WTF is this guy talking about? Usually guys that ramble on like that are in the back of their squad cars.

"Just cannot believe a judge would put our country in such peril. If something happens blame him and court system. People pouring in. Bad!"

- President of the United States

I understand the dislike for Obama I get it but this stuff is unreal. Trump continues to dig a hole for his administration by saying and Tweeting these things, this is a top down bat sh!t crazy house. Just listen to what comes out of the mouths of
Trump
Conway
Priebus
Spicer
Carson

Someday they will do a movie about this and it may be a comedy

I understand the dislike for Obama I get it but this stuff is unreal. Trump continues to dig a hole for his administration by saying and Tweeting these things, this is a top down bat sh!t crazy house. Just listen to what comes out of the mouths of
Trump
Conway
Priebus
Spicer
Carson

Someday they will do a movie about this and it may be a comedy
You two are almost as fun to watch as Trump! It's equal odds as to which one of you goes into an insane asylum first! Keep the entertainment coming. And try to move out of stage one.

Reactions: Fletchster1
Is someone there? Can't hear you. If a jagoff says something and no one hears it did he actually say something?

Last edited:
Is someone there? Can't hear you. If a jagoff says something and no one hears it did he actually say something?
A real man has a debate, a half a man blocks someone on a meaningless message board, or at least claims to have blocked someone. I don't know whether the laugh or feel bad for ya.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT