ADVERTISEMENT

How do you

sammyk

Oct 26, 2001
Really fix the problems that the US is dealing with??

Isis- I say either bomb the hell out of them and declare total war or isolate the middle east, screw them either way

Economy- the answer is not the keystone pipeline or even solar energy but it is having and trained educated work force. But some will say we need ditch diggers too, and my reply is can you dig a ditch?

Polarization- Get a real third party and dump both Dems and Reps

US Hunger- I did not include world hunger because we have people here who are hungry, but I say create legislation that is mainstreamed to help fix the problem

Immigration- Create a totally secured border, how? Not sure but close it and have just several chack points to get into the country sat on the West Coast San Diego, San Fran, Seattle. South West and Texas have Nogalas AZ and San Antonio TX. Miami FL in the South East and NYC in the Northeast. And for our friends in Canada which seems none of them want to come here have a few places on the Northern border.

Terrisim- See above.

Military- Have a big of one as you can, keep developing technologies and strengthen all services.

Trade- make it 50/50 for everyone. If we trade with China or Mongolia make it as even as can be,

Really fix the problems that the US is dealing with??

Isis- I say either bomb the hell out of them and declare total war or isolate the middle east, screw them either way

Economy- the answer is not the keystone pipeline or even solar energy but it is having and trained educated work force. But some will say we need ditch diggers too, and my reply is can you dig a ditch?

Polarization- Get a real third party and dump both Dems and Reps

US Hunger- I did not include world hunger because we have people here who are hungry, but I say create legislation that is mainstreamed to help fix the problem

Immigration- Create a totally secured border, how? Not sure but close it and have just several chack points to get into the country sat on the West Coast San Diego, San Fran, Seattle. South West and Texas have Nogalas AZ and San Antonio TX. Miami FL in the South East and NYC in the Northeast. And for our friends in Canada which seems none of them want to come here have a few places on the Northern border.

Terrisim- See above.

Military- Have a big of one as you can, keep developing technologies and strengthen all services.

Trade- make it 50/50 for everyone. If we trade with China or Mongolia make it as even as can be,
Sammy, you are sounding more conservative! Getting wiser with age! The dems would say angrier, but we know that's incorrect.

No I have never been a fan of the middle east or illegal immigration and stupid people. And I was in the military so I am a fan there and I think we need to take care of ours first then everyone else

No I have never been a fan of the middle east or illegal immigration and stupid people. And I was in the military so I am a fan there and I think we need to take care of ours first then everyone else
How many of your points do you think obama has supported during his seven years of incompetence? About zero by my count.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT