ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary lost (the electoral college) .... Get Over It!

reluctant_to_comment

Feb 25, 2014
Remember when people were telling the "snow flakes" to "get over it"? Seems Trump is the biggest snowflake of us all. Since the election, Trump has tweet about Hillary at least 90 times....

DTOrY7yXkAAymOU.jpg:large

Remember when people were telling the "snow flakes" to "get over it"? Seems Trump is the biggest snowflake of us all. Since the election, Trump has tweet about Hillary at least 90 times....

DTOrY7yXkAAymOU.jpg:large
RTC, I'm not going to invite the guy to Easter Brunch, but step back and look what he's done while in office. Stock market is up, up and away. Unemployment is down to its lowest in decades. Blacks are more employed than ever before. Just past tax reform and everyone gets more money back. What's wrong with that? (I know it helps the rich but hell, they make more money than us so their refund should be more). He just passed an all encompassing Opiod law that by all estimates is pretty good. With all the noise about social issues, the media is not telling the public everything. They are driving the narrative as it suits them. He is an azzhole and a "stable genius" but don't get all wired up with every tweet! That's what the guy does.

Last edited:
The Tax reform will hurt the country, trickle down does not work a $900 bucks a year does very little to help me pay for things. He wants 18 billion for the wall, where is that $$$$ going to come from? HE wants to do rebuild roads and bridges, where is that $$$$ going to come from? Social Security and medicare and medicade just wait and see. And the stock market was 19,000 the day he took office(Shocker 50% of us citizens don't own stock) so who does that help? Unemployment was already low the day he took office. So I am not sure how much he had to do with that. The guy has obstructed justice and is a crook plain and simple and I have not even got to the lawsuits that are pending against him or the investigation against his campaign. Lastly his douche bag behavior will only weaken the office The guy is a sham and sooner or later the Cult of trump will be exposed just as Heavens Gate's cult was

Last edited:
The Tax reform will hurt the country, trickle down does not work a $900 bucks a year does very little to help me pay for things. He wants 18 billion for the wall, where is that $$$$ going to come from? HE wants to do rebuild roads and bridges, where is that $$$$ going to come from? Social Security and medicare and medicade just wait and see. And the stock market was 19,000 the day he took office(Shocker 50% of us citizens don't own stock) so who does that help? Unemployment was already low the day he took office. So I am not sure how much he had to do with that. The guy has obstructed justice and is a crook plain and simple and I have not even got to the lawsuits that are pending against him or the investigation against his campaign. Lastly his douche bag behavior will only weaken the office The guy is a sham and sooner or later the Cult of trump will be exposed just as Heavens Gate's cult was

900 extra dollars a year and you're pissed off? Granted 5000 extra dollars would be better but I aint gonna sneeze at an extra grand. Where would anyone who wants the roads and bridges repaired get the money? Did any of the recent presidents do anything to improve the country's infrastructure? Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid? That can has been kicked down the lane by every administration since they were created! Unemployment was low when he took over? And it went down even further. Jobs have been created, whether you want to believe it or not. The stock market was at 19000 when he took over. It is now over 25,000. Almost a 30% increase. Big business likes what they see and hear. 50% of the country don't own stocks? I think you're a little off on that one. If you have a retirement account, you're in the market. And if you don't have a retirement account, sorry for your loss. The lawsuits will play out. Just gonna have to wait for the results. His tweeting and bullying? It's all in the delivery. Done correctly, I could piss on you and tell you you're sweating. You just don't like the way he passes on the message. He is an azzhole and a douche but that's what he is and you're not gonna change it.

Last edited:
Jobs have been created for years now come on in fact the amount of jobs created were less this year than Obama's last year.

Jobs have been created for years now come on in fact the amount of jobs created were less this year than Obama's last year.

You're a tough man to please Sammy. 1.8 million jobs have been created since Trump took office. With all the Chicken Littles screaming that the sky is falling when he took office, you would think his unemployment numbers would be skyrocketing or the stock market would have been through the floor. But they're not. Relax a little. See the forest through the trees. If Hillary had gotten in, the market would be down, the 900 dollar raise you got wouldn't be there, the roads and bridges would still need to be repaired and there would have been just as many lawsuits as there are now!

LIBERTARIAN 2018!!!

No I just see through the bullsh!t that is Trump. And give it time the guy has been bankrupt 4 times he will crash this economy before he is out

Paul that $900 back will be eaten up by rising healthcare premiums or not being able to take other deductions.

The stock market, unemployment numbers all continue to trend just as they've been the past few years. Trump claims record gains, but the market gain under him is less than that of Obama and even Bush.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT