ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary is on TV now with a completely contrived "press conference".

njfan47

Jan 8, 2009
You can't see the people asking questions and 2 of the first 4 questions were about how she is being treated differently because she's a woman. Are you kidding me? The way that CBS, NBC, and ABC have virtually ignored her server and Clinton foundation issues? No questions about her criminal activity. I would love to have seen the rehearsal for this press conference. From that standpoint, it is well done.

She just said that "I know the rope that I am on; I've been on it for 25 years." Laughable.

5 of her first 6 questions the other night were about her email ... and it was still a non-story. Did you see Powell's email that was just released? Ut oh!

If the Clinton Foundation is so corrupt why did Don donate $250k to it? Oh that's right, he buys politicians. At some point you have to ask which is worse, the corrupt politician or the person who buys them?

Johnson 2016

He does make more sense than any of them but I think Trump continues to pick away ay Hilary who looks more vulnerable recently. A nurse friend of mine without agenda says she thinks she is very sick possibly a stroke?

I do like Johnson and know many others who feel the same. But then I also liked Kasich feeling he was clearly qualified at least when compare to the others. Why in hell no one else liked him baffles me. Experienced, governor of a major state, etc, etc.

He does make more sense than any of them but I think Trump continues to pick away ay Hilary who looks more vulnerable recently. A nurse friend of mine without agenda says she thinks she is very sick possibly a stroke?

I do like Johnson and know many others who feel the same. But then I also liked Kasich feeling he was clearly qualified at least when compare to the others. Why in hell no one else liked him baffles me. Experienced, governor of a major state, etc, etc.

Agree with everything you said Stalker. As Yul Brenner said in the King and I, "It is a puzzlement!!"

5 of her first 6 questions the other night were about her email ... and it was still a non-story. Did you see Powell's email that was just released? Ut oh!

If the Clinton Foundation is so corrupt why did Don donate $250k to it? Oh that's right, he buys politicians. At some point you have to ask which is worse, the corrupt politician or the person who buys them?

Johnson 2016
To Chuvy and reluctant to think, if you two are so pissed off after 7.5 years of Incapabama, I can't wait to see how you will "feel" if Trump wins. It is going to be really entertaining on this board; that is, if you don't slit your wrists on November 9! I normally feel sorry for the mentally imbalanced, but not when it comes to libs and politics.

This race is still up in the air, but Trump, as crazy as he is, clearly has the momentum and Hillary is an enormously bad candidate who has no message and now has health issues that raise doubts about her ability to serve and also her ability to be honest with the electorate, not to mention her corruption issues.

Nj never worry about me. I have lived through and seen much more than you my fellow citizen. My faith in the general population of this nation is strong .Time always tells

To Chuvy and reluctant to think, if you two are so pissed off after 7.5 years of Incapabama, I can't wait to see how you will "feel" if Trump wins. It is going to be really entertaining on this board; that is, if you don't slit your wrists on November 9! I normally feel sorry for the mentally imbalanced, but not when it comes to libs and politics.

This race is still up in the air, but Trump, as crazy as he is, clearly has the momentum and Hillary is an enormously bad candidate who has no message and now has health issues that raise doubts about her ability to serve and also her ability to be honest with the electorate, not to mention her corruption issues.
In addition to all that Hillary has had, AT LEAST, 20 people murdered on her or her husband's direct orders.

The debates will end this foolishness. Only the deplorables will stick with him after he embarrasses himself with his lack of knowledge on just about everything. That number just isn't enough.

Oh and who said I was pissed off? My salary has increase 20% over the last 6 year. Thanks Obama!

Nj never worry about me. I have lived through and seen much more than you my fellow citizen. My faith in the general population of this nation is strong .Time always tells
Chuvvy, I am certainly not worried about you. There you go again with these silly claims, which are always amusing. On what basis would you know that you have lived through and seen much more than me? Smart people are careful about making claims that they cannot back up. But I will get out of the way and let you take over with some answers!

The debates will end this foolishness. Only the deplorables will stick with him after he embarrasses himself with his lack of knowledge on just about everything. That number just isn't enough.

Oh and who said I was pissed off? My salary has increase 20% over the last 6 year. Thanks Obama!
Reluctant to think stumbles over the obvious! I guess you don't realize how much the deplorables comment has backfired on Lie-arry. Ignorance is bliss, indeed. As a candidate, you never insult your opponent's supporters; you insult the opponent and his ideas.

Reluctant to think stumbles over the obvious! I guess you don't realize how much the deplorables comment has backfired on Lie-arry. Ignorance is bliss, indeed. As a candidate, you never insult your opponent's supporters; you insult the opponent and his ideas.

NJ is spot on. Didn't help Romney when he was videotaped talking about the 47% who were not going to vote for him anyway because they depended on the government.

That's all? So, what is your salary now?

I'll release that information when Trump releases his taxes!
Neither release is necessary, but you've got no balls.

And only 20% in 8 years? That's 2.3% a year. So, you received just a little over a cost-of-living increase each year, on average. This probably means that you didn't get a promotion in eight years!

Don't get me wrong, I am a believer that all jobs are important. But I also think people should be careful about boasting about a 20% increase in eight years.

Under Incapabama, I guess you just feel lucky that you still have a job!

If you actually read the post you quote, it was 20% over the last 6 years. And actually if I go back 8 years it's about 40% because the Bush economy hit me with a 20% decrease for two years. And the boasting part was simply to prove you wrong ..... again.

If you actually read the post you quote, it was 20% over the last 6 years. And actually if I go back 8 years it's about 40% because the Bush economy hit me with a 20% decrease for two years. And the boasting part was simply to prove you wrong ..... again.
Ooh, you got me on the number of years! Impressive.

Do you know how immature and irresponsible it sounds when you blame a pay cut on a president? In your narrow mind, is that the only factor? If so, specifically what did Bush do to you?

"The Bush economy HIT ME with a 20% decrease for two years." Ladies and gentlemen, you absolutely cannot make this stuff up! But I do thank you profusely because I got a great laugh out of that line! This is why you can't hate libs; you just have to shake your head, laugh at them, and thank them for the entertainment!

Please answer, reluctant. I am begging you to do so, because if you do answer, it's only going to be even better entertainment tomorrow. Please!

By the way, what happened in first 1.5-2 years of the Incapabama administration. He didn't give you a raise?

Last edited:

let the entertainment continue

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT