4. Truman
5. Quakertown
6. Garnet Valley
7. Haverford High
8. Upper Darby ????
9. Coatesville
10. DEast
11. DWest.
Guess I think I have 11. Who else gets in? Neshaminy, Pennsbury, Abington, Souderton, Avon Grove. C.B East. Who am I missing? Did I mention someone who won't get in?

Not in any order per say:
1. North Penn
2. CR South
3. Cheltenham
4. Truman
5. Quakertown
6. Garnet Valley
7. Haverford High
8. Upper Darby ????
9. Coatesville
10. DEast
11. DWest.
Guess I think I have 11. Who else gets in? Neshaminy, Pennsbury, Abington, Souderton, Avon Grove. C.B East. Who am I missing? Did I mention someone who won't get in?

Cheltenham is 5A.

I'd pencil Perk Valley and Spring-Ford in there somewhere. The rest of it looks good. If OJR wins this week then they'll have a chance to go (7-3) overall.

I think Springford is a definite. Perk Valley's Qb maybe out. He was injured last week. Not sure of the severity. OJR doesnt pass the smell test but maybe a #16 with a week schedule. Thanks

I think Springford is a definite. Perk Valley's Qb maybe out. He was injured last week. Not sure of the severity. OJR doesnt pass the smell test but maybe a #16 with a week schedule. Thanks

Yes, their QB might be done or at least out for awhile, but they have three wins looming to get to (6-2) and then finish with Spring-Ford. Win or lose they will be favored in the Week 10 crossover game.

Agree with OJR, but I see a handful of SOL teams that are currently (2-3) or (3-2) beating up on each other. A (7-3) OJR team might just do enough to place higher than some (6-4) or (5-5) SOL's clubs. Just something to keep an eye on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT