ADVERTISEMENT

Good Luck to SJP and AWood next weekend!

JBinPA

Nov 13, 2010
Hopefully we have a great weekend of football and D12 can bring home 2 more crowns!

Good luck to our area reps next weekend and congratulations!

Great season, Pennsbury players and coaches! You earned some very special championships this year.

Mr. Snorweagh, Thanks for an incredible effort all season long with all your teammates who helped you be someone we will never forget in Lower Bucks County.
Your friends at Egan send their best wishes for a great time at Rutgers.

And congratulations to Aragorn for defeating me in the Picks Contest going for SJP while I chose PHS. It was a fun run.

SJP is the clear favorite. Prep plays a national schedule which gives them plenty of seasoning. PR., playoffs for the first time and next week will be on the big stage. I look for stage fright early.

Thanks paprepsfan. Classy post all around. Good luck to you and Conwell-Egan going forward!

Show, you don't know. I think talent rises and PR is one of the most talented teams in the state. The way the handled Central Catholic twice was pretty amazing.

Congrats to St. Joe's Prep... They were obviously the better team.. Good luck next week!!!

Just talking about his performance today. We all know SJP is a heavy favorite next week.

This post was edited on 12/6 6:28 PM by Ed O'Brien

Do you mean SJP has to play another "great" QB? There has been so many or do you think we might misuse the adjective "great" in our society.?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT