ADVERTISEMENT

GO RED RAIDERS!

ChesmontLeague1

Jul 26, 2012
It's just another game. Great coaching, tough defense.. stopping the run and let the spread offense loose having all of us guessing if run or pass is coming next like you have all season. Speed kills. Carry the torch for past PA Hall of Fame coaches Al Black and Mike Dominick and former players Bob Fleck, Abel Joe, Walt Downing, Sherman Myers, Greg Blackwell, Mark McWilliams, Ed Schultz, Derrick Morgan, etc. Looking for the band to be playing many of "Peace Pipes"!
This post was edited on 11/28 10:07 AM by ChesmontLeague1

Thanks PAmskin. Good luck to Falcons. Win or lose I just want to see an epic game by the Falcons and Raiders. Both teams have long rich football tradition in SE PA football.

I agree -- let's have a game.

PS Don't think 'Skins have forgotten the smackdown a few years ago (I think that newspaper clipping motivated that '13 team). So -- we'll see you guys another time (ha).

That win against Neshaminy a few years back was big one. I remember maybe 10 or so years back when Neshaminy came back and beat the Raiders after being down several touch downs. I'm glad the Chesmont is back up at the top along with the SOL (and Catholic League) where we were consistently in the late 80s through most of the 90's.

Agreed, ChesMont doing well, but please don't take this the wrong way CL1, Mark M, really? Lots of yards but fumbled way too much.

2004 was the breakdown vs. Nashaminy, my daughters senior year.

As always in cold weather, wood stove going, MERLOT YUMMY and George a pain!

Good catch. Mark McWilliams is the only non Division 1 guy in that list. He was a North Brandywiner like myself and I enjoyed watching him at Scott Field. That white guy was the fastest kid in CASH for in 81-82.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT