ADVERTISEMENT

Enough said!!

paul from philly

Dec 9, 2010
If Michael Moore can make sense of it why can't more people??!!

By the way I know there is more to the speech and he says he will vote for Clinton but......!

Johnson 2016!!

Last edited:
Because the F-U vote is going to F ourselves. I get it. I get the angry white guy vote. But Trump is our champion? He beats contractors for money. All of his goods are made in China and Mexico and the like. How does "the house" lose $960 million in a year? He's a disgusting human being. I'll take the alleged corrupt politician over the disgusting human being.

"I always say she's like a black driver in a white neighborhood, and the police are the Republicans. They keep pulling her over, and they keep having to let her go." -- Bill Mahr

Because the F-U vote is going to F ourselves. I get it. I get the angry white guy vote. But Trump is our champion? He beats contractors for money. All of his goods are made in China and Mexico and the like. How does "the house" lose $960 million in a year? He's a disgusting human being. I'll take the alleged corrupt politician over the disgusting human being.

"I always say she's like a black driver in a white neighborhood, and the police are the Republicans. They keep pulling her over, and they keep having to let her go." -- Bill Mahr

Quoting Bill Maher?? Sorry for your lose!!

Yeah....and you're quoting Michael Moore.

Wooow big fella. I didn't quote Michael Moore. I presented a standard bearer for the left and his understanding of how people feel in this country. Now if a lefty like Michael Moore can see the reasons for how people feel, I don't understand why you can't. Bill Maher, isn't he the one that called the American side the cowards in the 9/11 bombings? Yeah he did. True womanizer too if you read his book on living at the Playboy mansion!! Get some new material sh!thead!!

Paul if you think there is a difference between your post and my quote then you are far too gone to reason with.

Last edited:
Paul if you think there is a difference between your post and my quote then you are far too gone to reason with. Your just a moron that will fight over anything. But then again, you are from Philly.

I'm sorry, but didn't Comey say she did misrepresent herself? I think so. It was just he couldn't prove intent. Let me ask you a question RTC. If you ever have children (God forbid) and they keep doing something that would put them in harms way, wouldn't you try and put a stop to it for their own sake? I would hope so. So why does Hillary keep putting herself in the wrong place. It's not profiling as Maher says. It's because she put herself in a position to be questioned. Schultz and Brazile both lost their jobs because they were being profiled?? Do us all a favor and practice birth control.

Last edited:
Oh you guys like Comey again? A month or two back you guys couldn't stand him. Remember?

Never said it RLC!! Go copy and paste the thread! Stop making things up! See facts get in the way dummy. At least when people pay attention to them!!

Gary Johnson 2016

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT