ADVERTISEMENT

Enough is enough!!!!!

paul from philly

Dec 9, 2010
Listening to KYW this morning, they gave a report on the "Black Catholics" being upset that they don't feel included in the Pope's visit to Philadelphia. Come on, really??!! Black Catholics!! Whether it is the media pushing this agenda or what ever, I am getting tired, really tired, of hearing how "Blacks" don't feel included. "Black Entertainment Television", Miss Black USA, Black Colleges, and now Black Catholics!! The Blacks need to stop their segregation. I feel sorry for the children of this world because they're the ones who will have to figure it out. We'll be long gone!! And here's the kicker...........I'm not a racist, just someone who has had enough!!

Paul, maybe we all need sensitivity training to become more aware of this issue! Are they saying the Pope is a racist? What an upside-down world it is when a politician can be booed off the stage for saying "all lives matter."

NJ, I completely forgot about that. And to have it happen to Hillary!! And yet, the media just goes along! Enough!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT