ADVERTISEMENT

Embarrassing Candidate Pool

FF -

Congratulations - you must have an incoming freshman? I believe that reception was at Prep last night. My son played and graduated 5 years ago. It's a challenging trek but rewarding none the less. Not sure if you and I ever shared alley drills, but your screen name is obviously. We had a guy year after me who played there as WR.

Tulla, Rox, etal:

I really enjoy all you guy´s "input." Miss the "good ol´days," circa 2007-11...Ha! Hey, you see what happens to "views" records when "we" get involved in a thread here: Biff, bamm, broken! Double ha!!

PS: Watched the old films....LaSalle definitely holds! lol

What is the record for views on a thread? As Blitz brought up earlier, maybe we can shatter a record! Come on people, "Wir konnen es tun!!" For Blitz!!

Nochmal danke, Paul! So weit ich weiss (As far as I know), the views record is (was) 8,433 on the "Gordon Resigns" thread recently.....I remember back onceuponatime, think it was XMas 07, when Lift, Slam & I, basically just horsing around, set some kind of replies record...writing about any nonsense that came to mind....was a helluva lotta fun, in an absurd kind of way. Where is Lift, anyway??
Hey, readership "demographics" completely changed here (and ya gotta write to your audience)...would have to say it´s about 90 percent PCL now.....and that´s okay with me,,,got null Probleme damit....

Roxy - my educated guess was wrong. The guy I am thinking of is the dad of a current player.

I am not an SJP grad. My son plays there now, however.

LaSalle loved to hold and Gordon knew the refs would not call it because they hated Brooks.

Blitz, Tulla could not hang with Roxy, FB and I. He's a liar....I mean Lawyer!!!!

I do have an email for Lift, I might have to stir the pot!!!!!!

And Blitz, when we were setting records, Huck had to go on blood pressure meds! Bring back Huck!!! You know he is watching.....hey Huck.....LOL......

Slam,

Yeah, that was probably not a very "Happy Time Period", or "Phase" in Huck´s life as we ravaged the record books there....ha! Ohhh, we better watch or step here...Huck could well be the new comish, "Ed" O´Brien. Nah, couldn´t be, or?? LOL...and serious stuff, EO´B has done one good job keeping this thing together...basketball site looks like inner city Detroit on an early Sunday morning, though....decimated...

Slam,

I'm not a lawyer, and if you think I've lied on here, just cite the instance.

The exclamation marks and the "LOL" are telling.

It's good to know when to use "I" and when to use "me."

Well, thar ye have it, boys....biff, bam, blam, blitz: 10,000 thread! The board ain´t dead. Back in business....ha!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT