ADVERTISEMENT

DWest 59 - WC East 49

ChesMont2

Oct 25, 2007
21-14 after 1st qtr, 38-28 at the half, to say there was no D is an understatement. Scary game to get into with WC East and their 4 yr starting QB Jon Jon Roberts who was 31-40 363 and 4 TD's. Whippet defense after starting out well has slipped a bit the last two weeks. Missing two big d linemen teams are running right through them and if they don't get back to the way they were playing, they're in trouble. WCE has a nice offense with some good skill people and makes last weeks win vs Cville less a fluke. For the Whippets, Barr 6 TD's, over 200 yds total offense; Mattioni 11-14 for 186 2 TD,s and another good physical game from Harper.

21-14 after 1st qtr, 38-28 at the half, to say there was no D is an understatement. Scary game to get into with WC East and their 4 yr starting QB Jon Jon Roberts who was 31-40 363 and 4 TD's. Whippet defense after starting out well has slipped a bit the last two weeks. Missing two big d linemen teams are running right through them and if they don't get back to the way they were playing, they're in trouble. WCE has a nice offense with some good skill people and makes last weeks win vs Cville less a fluke. For the Whippets, Barr 6 TD's, over 200 yds total offense; Mattioni 11-14 for 186 2 TD,s and another good physical game from Harper.
WC East passed for 366 yards and 4 passing touchdowns. WC East also ran for 203 yards and 3 tds too. You keep referring to injured lineman but are they missing anybody in the defensive secondary? WC East had a field day with the passing game. West has a great offense that will get better w Riddick coming back but I'm not so sure about the defense being district championship caliber.

WC East passed for 366 yards and 4 passing touchdowns. WC East also ran for 203 yards and 3 tds too. You keep referring to injured lineman but are they missing anybody in the defensive secondary? WC East had a field day with the passing game. West has a great offense that will get better w Riddick coming back but I'm not so sure about the defense being district championship caliber.
Also have to agree that WC East is vastly improved. Put Avon Grove into that category too. They've got 4 wins and were in every game except against Dtown East (37-0 loss). The only real bad team is Henderson this year.

jesus christ, you're freaking exhausting. I gave credit to WCE just like I did last week with Shanahan and I mentioned a couple of injuries. Nowhere did I say that's why both WCE and Shanahan were in it til the end.

jesus christ, you're freaking exhausting. I gave credit to WCE just like I did last week with Shanahan and I mentioned a couple of injuries. Nowhere did I say that's why both WCE and Shanahan were in it til the end.
Easy their big guy. You said Shanahan played strip ball, couple turn overs and Dtown injuries but no credit to Shanahan for tough play. As far as the point here West defense with or without those hurt players is pretty questionable.

Easy their big guy. You said Shanahan played strip ball, couple turn overs and Dtown injuries but no credit to Shanahan for tough play. As far as the point here West defense with or without those hurt players is pretty questionable.
I'm really starting to appreciate your honest, objective, and insightful comments. You mentioned Shanahan will beat one of the big 3. Please enlighten us, will it be cville or Deast?

I'm really starting to appreciate your honest, objective, and insightful comments. You mentioned Shanahan will beat one of the big 3. Please enlighten us, will it be cville or Deast?
Thank Zip. I attend many Chesmont games on both the Nstional and American side very year and have a good gauge of teams strengths and weaknesses. If you go back and retread my post I said it wouldn't surprise if they knocked off one of the big 3. They still have to play 2 of those teams. You kind of pop up on these DWest threats like a bad rash giving love to Whippets. You a grad too?

It will be Coatesville. No one on their online can block Costin. He will be a nightmare in the Red Raider backfield.

It will be Coatesville. No one on their online can block Costin. He will be a nightmare in the Red Raider backfield.
Coatesville appears to me to be a one man team almost. Their QB is a very talented player, and when he went out in the third quarter that was the end of the Raiders. Contain him and you win IMO.

I thought Coatesvilles D looked decent. On offensive side other than Jordan Young they are green. His two little brothers are talented but in experienced just like the line, Running backs and wide receivers. Many dropped balls by Coatesville. Coatesville is gonna lose another game or 2. I'll give Ortega the pass as his team has been one of the top 2 or 3 teams in district 1 for the last 6 years,

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT