ADVERTISEMENT

Dtown East TE

My buddy was standing along the fence at Fri nites DTE/Shanahan game talking to Mr Angeline, mentioned that his father said he wasn't happy out there and didn't see him staying much longer. Did sound more like homesick rather than where he was on depth chart. Hope he can come back East and play closer to home/family. Surprised to see it happen so quick after hearing this but I suspect he'd been feeling this way for some time.

All 3 would be disappointing for the local star. I would hope he considers programs with a little more football tradition, even if they're 1-AA.

All 3 would be disappointing for the local star. I would hope he considers programs with a little more football tradition, even if they're 1-AA.

Do you mean more football success? All three schools have a lengthy football history and tradition. Maybe not sustained success like a PSU or UD or ....

Do you mean more football success? All three schools have a lengthy football history and tradition. Maybe not sustained success like a PSU or UD or ....
I read somewhere that the University of Pennsylvania is in the mix. Of course, I didn't read it until after I just typed it.

Reactions: pclfan1
Meaning a small amount of people currently care about their football programs. All 3 could enter the MAC and not many people would notice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT