ADVERTISEMENT

Down goes shake and bake

Paul, as we have seen on this board many times, this is the way it ends with liberals. Kinda sad, kinda funny. But definitely lacking in any type of higher-level dialogue.

ap20512607534.jpg

Yep big talk coming from a political think thank that has these two guys leading the way. HAHAHAHAHA

I'm done with you Sam unless you at least admit that NJ is right about the Housing bubble. It makes no sense to have a discussion with someone who just fluffs off an answer to a valid question with "maybe it was JFKs fault." You're starting to argue like Trump with childish answers. Until you have a grown up, thought out answer, you're history!!

See you again in 2020. I wonder who will run then for the Republicans then? Andrew Dice Clay? Sting the WWE Wrestler, Sting the lead singer of the Police, Kim Kardashian, The Original Shake and Bake

Paul, he's not even remotely qualified to discuss the housing bubble! I gave up on him a while back. And it's great that all the other libs are long gone from the board. Tells you all you need to know.

Shake and Bake. If you are affiliated with that party you are not qualified to breed and a 2 man whack off party is not much to brag about

Last edited:
Shake and Bake. If you are affiliated with that party you are not qualified to breed and a 2 man whack off party is not much to brag about
Trump is going to get things moving. The OBAMA MALAISE is hereby over. Obama is as "low energy" as Jeb Bush.

Yes you are right if he becomes president he will get it moving kind of like this

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT