ADVERTISEMENT

Does it even register.....

paul from philly

Dec 9, 2010
........with some guys and gals??

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/02/politics/peter-kadzik-john-podesta-wikileaks/

How much proof do some people need. I guess we're just profiling Reluctant! The DOJ contacts the head of her campaign on his private e-mail to give Hillary a "heads-up"??!!. He was also the lawyer who got Clinton's pal Rich off even though Billy Boy pardoned him!! COME ON TAKE THE BLINDERS OFF!!

Gary Johnson 2016!!

I don't trust the mainstream media. Now you're quoting CNN?

You're a beaut!! It's news. Every station or site or network has it. It's not like you can distort true facts. Fact: the DOJ contacted Hillary's campaign manager on his private e-mail to give them a heads up! Fact: this certain DOJ defended a major Clinton supporter in 2000!! Take the blinders off!! The Clintons are so connected and dirty it's sickening!! Transparency my azz!!

Last edited:
You're a beaut!! It's news. Every station or site or network has it. It's not like you can distort true facts. Fact: the DOJ contacted Hillary's campaign manager on his private e-mail to give them a heads up! Fact: this certain DOJ defended a major Clinton supporter in 2000!! Take the blinders off!! The Clintons are so connected and dirty it's sickening!! Transparency my azz!!
Paul, two major problems:
1. He's too dense to understand.
2. He's too dug in to admit it even if he understood parts of it. Anyone who blames Bush for a 20% paycut and then has the stupidity to post it on this board is unreachable.

And who boasts during the GOP debates that he buys politicians? Oops!!

And who boasts during the GOP debates that he buys politicians? Oops!!

Excuse me but please don't include me in the backing of Donald Trump! Trump is an A hole of the tenth degree! I have backed only Gary Johnson. Wasn't it you who dubbed me "Pea Brain" for backing Johnson? You spew so much bullsh!t you forget the bullsh!t you spew!! Get it right!!

Gary Johnson 2016!!

P.S. If the only thing Johnson got wrong was Aleppo, I can live with that shortcoming compared to the other two!!

I never called you a pea brain. I would have looked at Johnson if it wasn't a vote for Trump.

So you think the FBI getting involved in the elections is a good trend?

I never called you a pea brain. I would have looked at Johnson if it wasn't a vote for Trump.

So you think the FBI getting involved in the elections is a good trend?

Not one little bit but I don't appreciate the DOJ getting involved in the election either!! I apologize for thinking you named me Pea Brain. I must have mixed you with Chuvalo! Sorry.

No need to apologize. I'm just break balls Paul. I apologize for lumping you in with the Trump crowd. The only one I really loath here is ChristieFan, but I have him blocked.

No need to apologize. I'm just break balls Paul. I apologize for lumping you in with the Trump crowd. The only one I really loath here is ChristieFan, but I have him blocked.

This election is a travesty!! Absolute disgrace!! The ads have been "over the top" negative and that goes for local elections too!!

Both sides picked their worst choice. I do think Trump is completely unfit for most jobs.

At least the Repubs had a number of candidates to pick from. How Trump came out of that group, I'll never know. Kasich would have been a huge upgrade and even Bush would have been better. The Dems only had Bernie and Hillary. Not much to go on. As Jesus said, "Why hast thou forsaken me!!"

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT