ADVERTISEMENT

Do you think that Loretta Lynch thinks the French should also fight terror with Love?

njfan47

Jan 8, 2009
Again, this was one of the most bizarre statements ever made by a public official. Yes, reluctant to think, act, and do, there is no response to this post, so I will only be emboldened if you DON'T reply! I'd be embarrassed to reply also, if this were one of my elected officials that I had a part in putting into office by voting for Incapabama.

Again, this was one of the most bizarre statements ever made by a public official. Yes, reluctant to think, act, and do, there is no response to this post, so I will only be emboldened if you DON'T reply! I'd be embarrassed to reply also, if this were one of my elected officials that I had a part in putting into office by voting for Incapabama.

Is this clown being reprimanded in any way for the private meeting with Clinton? I hope others find it deplorable that a sitting United States Attorney General meets privately with an ex-president of such low moral character whose wife is running for president. We all know how offensive Clinton was to his family and the office....but where did Obama find this embarrassment to the office?

And if I heard it right, did Obama really say 'things are not as bad as they appear' about the Dallas shootings-race relations? Wasn't that a black man with a high powered rifle selecting white police officers to murder? What am I missing here?

And finally, will clearly senile Ruth Bader Ginsburg be censured or if Constitutionally legal impeached for her violations of trust?

God help us with people of this caliber making decisions in our behalf.

Is this clown being reprimanded in any way for the private meeting with Clinton? I hope others find it deplorable that a sitting United States Attorney General meets privately with an ex-president of such low moral character whose wife is running for president. We all know how offensive Clinton was to his family and the office....but where did Obama find this embarrassment to the office?

And if I heard it right, did Obama really say 'things are not as bad as they appear' about the Dallas shootings-race relations? Wasn't that a black man with a high powered rifle selecting white police officers to murder? What am I missing here?

And finally, will clearly senile Ruth Bader Ginsburg be censured or if Constitutionally legal impeached for her violations of trust?

God help us with people of this caliber making decisions in our behalf.
Liberal rule, liberal parenting, liberal management, they are all scary propositions that simply don't work Stalker. It's time for a change. I wish we had a more stable candidate than Trump, but he's still a much better alternative than Hillary. Of course, there is the chance that Incapabama declares martial law and stays in power; slim chance, but not out of the question and possibly increasing every week.

And what will Incapabama do today after at least three police were shot and killed in Baton Rouge and another suspect took hostages at a Burger King in Baltimore? Whenever he talks about cop killings, it's difficult to watch because of his noticeable lack of passion. He's in over his head when it comes to this kind of stuff; but when is that not the case?

Liberal rule, liberal parenting, liberal management, they are all scary propositions that simply don't work Stalker. It's time for a change. I wish we had a more stable candidate than Trump, but he's still a much better alternative than Hillary. Of course, there is the chance that Incapabama declares martial law and stays in power; slim chance, but not out of the question and possibly increasing every week.

And what will Incapabama do today after at least three police were shot and killed in Baton Rouge and another suspect took hostages at a Burger King in Baltimore? Whenever he talks about cop killings, it's difficult to watch because of his noticeable lack of passion. He's in over his head when it comes to this kind of stuff; but when is that not the case?

The media is really pissing me off. They control the dialogue and if it's not in their best interest (i.e. Ratings), they will not cover it. One big example is, this election could be stolen by a third party. If the media would just give Gary Johnson a seat at the table I think you would be very surprised at his reception. I mean Hillary and Trump could be beaten by a first grader if the media would allow it.

The media is really pissing me off. They control the dialogue and if it's not in their best interest (i.e. Ratings), they will not cover it. One big example is, this election could be stolen by a third party. If the media would just give Gary Johnson a seat at the table I think you would be very surprised at his reception. I mean Hillary and Trump could be beaten by a first grader if the media would allow it.
Good point, Paul. If they liked Crazy Bernie, they will like Gary Johnson. But my bet is that they are too stubborn and narrow-minded to support him at any substantial levels. The media will tell them how to act, and they won't even know it.

They want to see a cat fight between Hillary and Trump. Politics in this country has come down to a WWE Smackdown show!!

Good point, Paul. If they liked Crazy Bernie, they will like Gary Johnson. But my bet is that they are too stubborn and narrow-minded to support him at any substantial levels. The media will tell them how to act, and they won't even know it.
You truly are a nut.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT