ADVERTISEMENT

District 1 Power Rankings

Anyone know when Kyle Berger puts out his Power Rankings? Want to say it was around/after Week 6 last year. Much more accurate rankings that factor in future opponents wins to date, not just past opponents. Don't know why District 1 doesn't do this. Not like remaining schedules change very often.

Anyone know when Kyle Berger puts out his Power Rankings? Want to say it was around/after Week 6 last year. Much more accurate rankings that factor in future opponents wins to date, not just past opponents. Don't know why District 1 doesn't do this. Not like remaining schedules change very often.

Kyle can verify, but I believe he does help calculate the points for D1. In fact I think he's the official points guru for the district.

I have seen Kennet twice. Boy am I impressed with how hard they play. #28 a running back and LB would have to be MVP of that Division right now if it weren't for the Rb from West Chester East. Kennet vs West Chester East will be a great football game to see.

Reactions: ChesmontLeague1
Abington & West is a big game but also CBS @ Souderton. IF CBS. wins they make the playoffs for sure and West is the outright league champs.
South beat NP and loses to CBE the week before. For South it is about which team shows up, the team that plays like they are .500 or the team that
could be 8 & 1. Good to see meaningful games at the end of the regular season.

I have seen Kennet twice. Boy am I impressed with how hard they play. #28 a running back and LB would have to be MVP of that Division right now if it weren't for the Rb from West Chester East. Kennet vs West Chester East will be a great football game to see.
How did Kennett turn it around? Coaching, scheming or a little of both? I guess the coach us getting kids out that didn't bother in past years. Hopefully he can keep it going!

Never thought I'd see a Neshaminy-Pennsbury game where both teams are not in the top 16. Sitting at 17 and 18, does the winner get in?

Kyle or anyone, is WNPV doing their annual seedings show this weekend? They've done a great job with this for many years.

Kyle or anyone, is WNPV doing their annual seedings show this weekend? They've done a great job with this for many years.
No show this year - I'll try to post some stuff on Twitter Saturday morning (I have a broadcast elsewhere on Friday night).

No show this year - I'll try to post some stuff on Twitter Saturday morning (I have a broadcast elsewhere on Friday night).

Thanks for your efforts Kyle. I can understand how difficult it must have been to put that show together, especially with lining up all 16 qualifying coaches.

Reactions: Aragorn
Kyle-
Can you provide any clarity at 4A? Looks like potentially one team at 8-2(Springfield-Montco) and 4 teams on Saturday morning sitting at 5-5. Only 4 go, so someone will be sitting home(w/ L. Moreland)

Reactions: ChesmontLeague1
I think Shanahan can catch Pottstown if Shanahan wins and Pottstown loses. Not sure if that happens with the same scenario with Upper Moreland.

I nominate KBerg to be the District One Commissioner-like Tim O'Malley in the WPIAL. You would awesome at the job.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT