ADVERTISEMENT

Did you know that.......

fb107

Mar 20, 2007
You can only have one e-mail account on your smart phone! That is the bullshit that the smartest lady in the world fed us (NO not us, but her base!) yesterday. 1st question: "Hillary, would they be asking you this if you were a man?" NAUSEATING

When will Dem voters realize how badly they are being shit upon? Walker (probably by a lot) in 2016

You said the same thing about Romney 2012.
This post was edited on 3/11 10:15 AM by sammyk

I did but I didn't realize just how stupid the voters were until Gruber explained it. 50% ain't bad Sam....especially as a GPA in NC lol (jusssst kiddding!)

fb107, as we speak now, I have six e-mail accounts on my iPhone.

Hillary's performance yesterday was off-the-charts bad. She is another democrat who thinks she can say something is so, and the country will just believe her. The sad part is that some people do.

I would not be surprised to see Warren, O'Malley, or Jerry Brown jump into the race on the Dem side.

That would be great! The Dems have no candidate other than Hillary. If she doesn't run, I guess we'll see just how crazy the Dems can get with those 3 loons...

You missed a nice stretch of winter wonderland the last month or so NJ! Did you feel homesick?

They will talk a lot about how O'Malley did great work in Maryland. I would counter with the fact that he was so "effective" that a blue state elected a Republican governor this past November.

Yes, I heard about the great weather up there. I really do miss it- not. When can you get down here fb107?

Kind of like the Republicans have done such a great job a Democrat got elected as president in 2004 and 2008.

I said I before, the Dems hierarchy is doing a disservice to the American people. I would like to hear about other alternatives, someone closer to center. I brought him up in an earlier post....Jim Webb....former senator from Va. But we will never know about him or any other options considering the primaries are over and Hillary is the candidate.

The Dems ha how about all of them all of them Reps and Dems are screwing the pooch. I too am a proponent of ceter thinking candidates but lets be real either you are a Hard right bible thumping, anti science hand waiver ultra conservative or a tree hugging, protest marching, bleeding heart liberal, Neither of which I agree with

The older I get the more and more a third Party appeals to me. I do not know why we do not have the "what is best for most" party. Dems Reps it is all the same, they all get their palms greased and make money hand over fist and pretend to care about the average American. News flash boys they could care less about any of us

Bush was no prize, Sammy, but what undid the economy in 2008 was Clinton's housing policy, enacted in 1995 and again in 1998, just two years before W took over. It took nine years to unwind and it wrecked the economy.

But there is some truth in what you are saying because obama needed a real bad situation in order to win.

Paul, with all due respect, who was the last "closer to center" candidate to have won a presidential election?

Right is the right way! Right is the only way to get this country back on it's path. Everything in government needs to be trimmed PERIOD! Scott Walker seems to be the only candidate who has ran a state with a balanced budget...

I have a couple more years before SS and Medicare kick in NJ. We prob would rent like Jan and Feb to be sure we liked it. Depends on where our two boys end up career wise....I was never confused my whole working years, but as I get older I'm not sure of what to do on a variety of topics, so....it seems easier to keep working!

fb107, you will love it here for sure. The winters are great and summer is nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be. The temperature gradually warms up to 89-92 every day and you get climatized! And the humidity is lower than I thought it would be.

Also told to me (climate not being an issue) by someone I do business with that moved his primary to Marco Island. We'll see how things go with the kids over the next couple of years. In the mean time, I'm accumulating additional dinero in this vibrant Obama economy lol....

Marco Island is a nice, quiet community and a good place to live. You can't get much further south!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT