ADVERTISEMENT

DEast at Roman

ChesmontLeague1

Jul 26, 2012
7-3 roman up with 4 min to go in 1st. Roman QB has got a pin point arm. Nice 30 yard pass with a 30 yard run for the first td.

DTE started sluggish but scored most of its points in the second quarter. Very solid defensive effort by the Cougars quarters 2,3 and 4. DTE takes it 35-14. Little Guy - I heard East could have put several more scores on your Frankford team last week. I disagree on the overrated but hey you know they say about opinions.

DTE started sluggish but scored most of its points in the second quarter. Very solid defensive effort by the Cougars quarters 2,3 and 4. DTE takes it 35-14. Little Guy - I heard East could have put several more scores on your Frankford team last week. I disagree on the overrated but hey you know they say about opinions.

35-21 was the final. On another note The kicker for DTE is one of the best I've seen in last 10 or 20 years in D1. He's gotta be getting Division 1 looks.

He put 2 kickoffs over the uprights and another two into the end zone into 15 mph winds.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT