ADVERTISEMENT

Day 1 of GOP ultimate power and they try to gut ethics!

reluctant_to_comment

Feb 25, 2014
There's the change you bozos voted for. Neither party can handle ultimate power. They always F it up, but day 1 to try and gut the ethics committee?

Right out of the Republican playbook nothing new I am not even surprised by this nothing new to see here move on

There's the change you bozos voted for. Neither party can handle ultimate power. They always F it up, but day 1 to try and gut the ethics committee?

Reluctant, you might want to note who came to the rescue and stopped them. Donald J Trump. Told them to get on to more important stuff. And guess what? They did. They put the Ethics Committee back together and moved on. Not that I voted for him but for God's sake, give him a chance!!

I wasn't even commenting on Trump Paul, but he did tweet about it .... a day later, after the voters had already pounded the representative's phone lines, so I will give Trump that. As with Ford and Carrier, he gave the appearance he had something to do with it.

I wasn't even commenting on Trump Paul, but he did tweet about it .... a day later, after the voters had already pounded the representative's phone lines, so I will give Trump that. As with Ford and Carrier, he gave the appearance he had something to do with it.

Look a little deeper Reluctant. The changes to the Ethics committee were to do away with frivolous charges that took up time and money for no good reason other than to smear a persons name. And in the end it would probably have helped Rangle of NY and Hernandez of New Jersey, two huge dems. And Trump didn't wait a day or for voters to call their reps. The move was made at night behind closed doors (bunch of azzholes, no argument there) and the next morning Trump tweeted. So yes, give Trump a lot of credit, even though you don't want to.

I give him zero credit for tweeting like a teenager after the fact. Tough call whether or not to come out against what the GOP was attempting. Having a hard time finding anyone (even on Fox) who thought that was a good idea!

I'll give Trump credit when he and his family step away from their business ties like he promised they would.

I give him zero credit for tweeting like a teenager after the fact. Tough call whether or not to come out against what the GOP was attempting. Having a hard time finding anyone (even on Fox) who thought that was a good idea!

I'll give Trump credit when he and his family step away from their business ties like he promised they would.

Tell Harry Reid to step away from his business dealings! Tell Orin Hatch to step away from his!! All of the members of Congress are thieves! At least Trump made his money. Really do yourself a favor and look up Reid. Has been a public servant for the last century and his highest salary was close to 200,000 dollars yet he is worth in the mid 8 figures. Now how do you suppose he did that!? Drain the swamp!!

Tell Harry Reid to step away from his business dealings! Tell Orin Hatch to step away from his!! All of the members of Congress are thieves! At least Trump made his money. Really do yourself a favor and look up Reid. Has been a public servant for the last century and his highest salary was close to 200,000 dollars yet he is worth in the mid 8 figures. Now how do you suppose he did that!? Drain the swamp!!
It only works one way with these guys, Paul. They basically parrot what the media says. If the media didn't mention Reid's and Hatch's business dealings, they won't have the awareness to even bring it up. Sad but true.

Reluctant, it is time to get serious. All kidding aside, how much of a paycut do you think Trump will hit you with? 10%, 20%, 50%? Hopefully, it's not worse than what that mean, old George Bush did to you when he personally hit you with the infamous 20% paycut!!!

Are you one of those who thinks Trump has made enough money that he doesn't desire more? Guys like him never have enough.

Drain the swamp of the career politician and replace them with billionaires? You now have an EPA director who isn't a scientist and doesn't believe in climate change. An education director whose family has never been through public schooling and therefore doesn't believe in it. 1/3 of America's wealth will reside in Trump's new swamp.

Is that really better?

Bingo we have a winner . Trump's Trickle down economics will crush the middle class, the education director will make public schools even weaker and the wealthy will get richer. Nice

Bingo we have a winner . Trump's Trickle down economics will crush the middle class, the education director will make public schools even weaker and the wealthy will get richer. Nice
It's not a matter of making public schools weaker; it's a matter of educating students better. Interesting that you look at it only from one side! We should do whatever works to educate students better.

NJ you sir are blocked so blab away you taint of a hyena
This is now two liberals who have blocked me. I find it amazing that they resort to this tactic, rather than having an open debate. This only confirms that they are true liberals, who typically want to silence critics. Childish!

images

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT