ADVERTISEMENT

D'Andre Swift

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nca...oks-bright-even-after-chubb-michel/ar-BBDm9HM

Hard to believe that almost every media report on this story doesn't even mention Swift. Hopefully both will thrive in Kirby Smart's offensive scheme.
I hope Swift gets an opportunity to be unleashed down South. I was concerned about being given a chance at Georgia since they often have some of the best rbs in the country 2 to 3 deep . I was really hoping he would go to Penn State .He was a dynamic player .This post had me again reviewing his highlight films, WOW.

I'm not surprised at all. Philly Football on a national level has always been looked down upon. Its only recently since we joined the PIAA that the rest of the state knows it exist. Any local players who have gone outside the mid atlantic/northeast region have always had to earn their respect. The fact that a Gatorade player of the year isn't even mentioned in that article tells you everything. Swift will be successful. Whether its early or not doesn't make a difference. Kid has had a lot of mileage in terms of touches the past 4 years. Maybe a year or 2 without the pounding could be good for him in the long run. No doubt that kid will be playing on Sundays

Reactions: lilromeo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT