ADVERTISEMENT

D'Andre Swift Journey from Philly to NFL

kitwor

Feb 2, 2010
In my 45 years of watching high school football in Philadelphia I don't think there's another guy that was a special as this kid even in his freshman year at SJP. One of my most vivid memories was seeing him take on two Pittsburgh Central Catholic defenders on a kick return and leveling both of them as a freshman at Hershey.

I am really pulling for him and I think he'll easily play into his second contract for whomever drafts him. Although the Eagles have other more urgent needs, seeing him and Myles Sanders in their backfield would of been amazing..
He is a sensational talent who's dead leg move is is second to none as he prepares for the next phase of his career.

On another note both John Reid and Jon Runyan stood out in the combine and should enjoy decent careers as well. I just have a feeling that as long as Reid can stay healthy he'll make an impact on whosoever roster he's on.He has terrific ball skills and may end up being the smartest DB coming into this draft.

Last edited:
In my 45 years of watching high school football in Philadelphia I don't think there's another guy that was a special as this kid even in his freshman year at SJP. One of my most vivid memories was seeing him take on two Pittsburgh Central Catholic defenders on a kick return and leveling both of them as a freshman at Hershey.

I am really pulling for him and I think he'll easily play into his second contract for whomever drafts him. Although the Eagles have other more urgent needs, seeing him and Myles Sanders in their backfield would of been amazing..
He is a sensational talent who's dead leg move is is second to none as he prepares for the next phase of his career.

On another note both John Reid and Jon Runyan stood out in the combine and should enjoy decent careers as well. I just have a feeling that as long as Reid can stay healthy he'll make an impact on whosoever roster he's on.He has terrific ball skills and may end up being the smartest DB coming into this draft.
I just watched Swifts u-tube highlights and it displays much of what you describe. He is an outstanding player .

Reactions: Bighead75
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT