ADVERTISEMENT

D1 6A

newport

Nov 22, 2002
In past years, I would usually get to about 10-12 games a year featuring different teams from all over D1 so I could see who the teams to beat were and to also see the top players in the area. My work schedule has completely changed over the last year so unfortunately I havent been to a single game this year. Now, I can figure out who the teams to beat are based on the seeding and what the great people of this board post each week. My question on this slow Wednesday is this.... who are the top 5-10 individual players in this years tourney?

Reactions: FarBeyondDriven007
Trey blair from haverford is top 3. His numbers- central league or not- are astounding. He’s starting to throw the ball better too. Speed, size, toughness- he seems to have it all. He also plays defense, punts and returns punts. Not sure anyone else you mention on this thread does all of that, as well as he does all of that.

Reactions: newport
Delco,
Saw him play last year. He is a great great hs player. I'm assuming he has only gotten better based off the press clippings and board mentions i have read. He is the main reason I am picking Haverford to spring the upset in round 1. Big fan of that kid. I believe Buffalo got a steal when he committed

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT