ADVERTISEMENT

CR North selects Greiner from Bristol

This whole process has been bizarre. In this day of social media I still haven't seen anything on McHugh quitting, let alone Greiner getting hired. The program's been nothing but an embarrassment the past 3 years. Where have you gone Walt Snyder?

This whole process has been bizarre. In this day of social media I still haven't seen anything on McHugh quitting, let alone Greiner getting hired. The program's been nothing but an embarrassment the past 3 years. Where have you gone Walt Snyder?
God Bless Walt Snyder.

Reactions: Relayer
I heard this last Tuesday from my buddy who is the dad of a player. Didn't see it anywhere else until this thread was posted. I know Greiner was a Pennsbury assistant for several years before going to Bristol. Still teaching Social Studies at PHS.

McHugh must have been a Griesbaum hire, the worst AD in PIAA history. Thankful both losers are gone. Wish the new guy lots of luck.

McHugh must have been a Griesbaum hire, the worst AD in PIAA history. Thankful both losers are gone. Wish the new guy lots of luck.
Greiner will restore integrity and work ethic to a program that hasn't had that since the Coates years.

Relayer - why did McHugh resign? Was it forced? It seems awfully late to do that.

I don't have an answer. Is there a link anywhere? If the goal for CR was to have all this fly under the radar, they certainly succeeded.

I was told yesterday that Greiner had two assistant coaches quit the program. This is not good with camp starting soon.

Max preps also has Adam Collachi as their head coach still. Somethings very strange with this discrepancy 25 vs 108 ??????

I did notice that. Who knows where the list came from?

BTW, how is your health doing? Always good to see you posting.

I did notice that. Who knows where the list came from?

BTW, how is your health doing? Always good to see you posting.
Im doing ok,but still unable to get to many games and relayer thanks for asking. Its still a struggle at times. I used to be a sponser in the Council Rock North football program , but they haven't been very supportive in the last 5 years or so . My son is taking care of things now. Hope CRN can get its act together soon.

Reactions: Aragorn and Relayer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT