ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations North Penn!!

Congrats MDW! NP has been the benchmark in D1 the past 15 years. 7 championships and 4 runner-ups. Very impressive!

Congrats to NP. overall a super entertaining game. GV had some nice players, NP just a little too much fir them.

Great HS football atmosphere tonight as well at Crawford which remains a house of horror for every visiting playoff team!

Congrats to np, answering every td by garnet, who wouldn't go away. Udinski to John's all night and at any time the difference. Ball security for udinski a problem, late pick six again and fumble for td return. Pick six poor play calling but damn, kudos to that kid, almost 4,000 passing yards with one game to go and a district 1 record and last night's single game District 1 playoff record . Concerned np giving up 38 to garnet, how many can prep get. We shall see.

To be fair defense gave up 24, but still. Terrific matchup next week. Early idea on where they would play this game?

Agree... congras to NP for a nice win an GV for a great game...

good luck next week.. and please stop the personal fouls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to NP on a great win. I think a lot of guys on this board would agree GV came to play and continued to do so to the end. GV had a solid d line which gave teams a fit throughout the playoffs. Johns/Udinski special duel all night long. GV secondary had not answer for those two players. Good luck to the knights next week.

after watching NP last night i again feel they will win vs. Prep. Very well coached and qb Udinski is one of the best i've seen ever from the Bux Mont area. Go NP ! How about those Rams and saving their best for last on Thanksgiving day vs. Quakertown. What a crowd ! Please bring Hollenbach back next year !

after watching NP last night i again feel they will win vs. Prep. Very well coached and qb Udinski is one of the best i've seen ever from the Bux Mont area. Go NP ! How about those Rams and saving their best for last on Thanksgiving day vs. Quakertown. What a crowd ! Please bring Hollenbach back next year !
Pennridge has been a real tough team and a solid program over the years. It will be interesting next week for sure.Udinski is the real deal with good receivers. Dillon is very quick. I saw the Prep Saturday and man , they are a load. Swift was a monster. Prep in a close one.

Reactions: UptownVike
Oh so you girls are north Penn fans and you know who I'm talking to at first I was hoping for a close game but now that I know you girls are north penn fans I hope my nephew sets all types of records on you, I apologize to innocent bystanders in this conversation. 318 last GM...400 this game

I think it is going to a great game. North Penn O line has to have a good game. They have been playing good. They have to contain Swift on defense, minimize his yards. Parkland did not impress me. North Penn will play there hearts out. Hoping to see a great game.

Reactions: green_beans
Uptown is Webb, Webb is uptown, einhorn is finkle, finkle is einhorn, lol. Good luck to swift and Webb at georgia, 2 great hs players, congrats Mr. or Mrs webb.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT