ADVERTISEMENT

Come Nov 8

sammyk

Oct 26, 2001
This board will be aglow I am sure with rants, raves, and meltdowns. It will be epic. No matter who wins it will be another 3 Mile Island, can't wait. If anyone is interested I will have free internet hugs to give to the ones melting down because feelings and elections are real

Last edited:
This board will be aglow I am sure with rants, raves, and meltdowns. It will be epic. No matter who wins it will be another 3 Mile Island, can't wait. If anyone is interested I will have free internet hugs to give to the ones melting down because feelings and elections are real
This post from the guy who failed to mention the #1 result he expects to see from a potential Lie-arry presidency!! What is the point of her winning?

And to your overall point Marty, you apparently don't understand how these things usually work. Conservatives are self-reliant and will be fine no matter what happens. Liberals desperately want/need their candidate to win, but, at the end of the term, they wonder what they received in the deal.

Further, the way the economy has been set up, largely by Incapabama over the past eight years, whomever wins is likely to be a one-term candidate. The 2018-2019 timeframe, give or take a year, will be difficult due to all of the government debt buildup and artificially low interest rates by US and overseas central banks. Additionally corporate debt has now reached $9 trillion, which is over 45% of US GDP. When this level is reached, the economy usually heads for difficult times, not always right away, but within 6-18 months. Central banks will probably try to hold off the recession, but while their attempts to do so could delay it somewhat, it will only make the recession worse once it comes. Buckle up.

NJ a topic we can talk about and thanks for the well wishes. We are 6-1 right now and there are a ton of players here in NC. Best team is Dudly who is a bigger Imhotep followed by Mallard Creek in Charlotte who has 13 D-1 kids

NJ a topic we can talk about and thanks for the well wishes. We are 6-1 right now and there are a ton of players here in NC. Best team is Dudly who is a bigger Imhotep followed by Mallard Creek in Charlotte who has 13 D-1 kids
Thanks for the update Sam. Glad we found a common thread and it sounds like you have things going really well. Congrats and good luck the rest of the way. 13 D-1 kids for Mallard Creek- wow.

Thanks NJ all of the sudden I got smart because my first two years we did not win a game here. Mallard Creek is just stupid good as is Dudley . Tell you what NJ I appreciate the olive branch and from here on out there will be zero instigation from me on who is running or who wins the Presidential election. Oh and here are the kids from Forsyth County(Winston Salem) and the county next to us Guilford county(Greensboro) kids who have a verbal or offers 2017

Name School Position College
Crowell Carver $ Virginia
Cone East Forsyth CB Wisconsin
Beal East Forsyth RB Wake Forest
Jackson Carver WR UNCC/Wake Forest offer
Young Parkland RB Air Force Offer
Dean Parkland ATH James Madison
Hooker Dudley QB Virginia Tech
Fasion Grimsley $ Penn State
Leake Page RB Maryland
Speas Dudley OT NC State
White Dudley CB East Carolina
Henning NW Guilford WR App State
Nelson High Point Central DE East Carolina
Jones Page QB Western Carolina
Lane Northern Guilford $ Army

Last edited:
Class of 2018

Henry West Forsyth DE Alabama, Clemson, Florida ST, Florida
Caldwell West Forsyth RB UNC, Tenn, L'Vill, ND
Turner NW Guilford WR Florida, FSU, Miami, Tenn, ND
Tisdale Page LB East Carolina, NC St, UNC, VT
Crossen Dudley $ UNC
Johnson SW Guilford CB Maryland, East Carolina
Love SE Guilford DE East Carolina
Ramey SW Guilford ATH ECU

Thanks NJ all of the sudden I got smart because my first two years we did not win a game here. Mallard Creek is just stupid good as is Dudley . Tell you what NJ I appreciate the olive branch and from here on out there will be zero instigation from me on who is running or who wins the Presidential election. Oh and here are the kids from Forsyth County(Winston Salem) and the county next to us Guilford county(Greensboro) kids who have a verbal or offers 2017

Name School Position College
Crowell Carver $ Virginia
Cone East Forsyth CB Wisconsin
Beal East Forsyth RB Wake Forest
Jackson Carver WR UNCC/Wake Forest offer
Young Parkland RB Air Force Offer
Dean Parkland ATH James Madison
Hooker Dudley QB Virginia Tech
Fasion Grimsley $ Penn State
Leake Page RB Maryland
Speas Dudley OT NC State
White Dudley CB East Carolina
Henning NW Guilford WR App State
Nelson High Point Central DE East Carolina
Jones Page QB Western Carolina
Lane Northern Guilford $ Army
Great offer Sam. Same here. NC appears to be loaded this year. Do you have a chance to wins states?

I would say playoffs perhaps. In our conference we have Several ranked teams

Davie County #9 in the state
Mt Tabor #13 in the state
West Forsyth #22 in the state
North Davidson #25 in the state.

We have already lost to West Forsyth so playoffs. We will have our first winning record in 10 years and if we make the playoffs it will be the first time in 8 years

I would say playoffs perhaps. In our conference we have Several ranked teams

Davie County #9 in the state
Mt Tabor #13 in the state
West Forsyth #22 in the state
North Davidson #25 in the state.

We have already lost to West Forsyth so playoffs. We will have our first winning record in 10 years and if we make the playoffs it will be the first time in 8 years
Good work in building the program.

Reactions: sammyk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT