ADVERTISEMENT

Coatesville v DE

Sub1Monster

Sep 28, 2018
This game is interesting for a lot of reasons. Coatesville has shown itself to be the front runner of a tough Chesmont with great defensive play even though their offense may not be as good as last year’s squad.

DE has quietly and methodically kept itself in striking distance of a higher seed once again, even though it lost to DW a few weeks ago and has had a relatively easier schedule than DW and CASH.

A DE win would potentially push the arguably best team in District One to a 6-8 seed.

Who you got?

Sub I have to be very honest. I have seen a couple DE games, they are a nice team but this year they are below DTW which is below Coatesville. I have Coatesville as a three touchdown winner. I can see at half somewhere around 24-7 Coatesville, maybe 32-7.

This game is interesting for a lot of reasons. Coatesville has shown itself to be the front runner of a tough Chesmont with great defensive play even though their offense may not be as good as last year’s squad.

DE has quietly and methodically kept itself in striking distance of a higher seed once again, even though it lost to DW a few weeks ago and has had a relatively easier schedule than DW and CASH.

A DE win would potentially push the arguably best team in District One to a 6-8 seed.

Who you got?
Coatesville........love their defense! I think it's a tribute that only Archbishop Hoban, State College and CD have played as well (as Coatesville) against Harrisburg, putting the Raider defense in some very good company. About the game. I had them as a 6 point fav against D-West using a convoluted formula of stats with this week's math showing them a 9.82 fav. Seems low. Coatesville is going to get 28-34, somewhere in there, making it a question of East's ability to come anywhere close to that....or get more for the upset. D-West only got 21 with a more prolific offense.

Reactions: ChesmontLeague1
Late to the party here, holy cow I did not see that coming. What a great win for DTE! The good thing is it really shook up the playoff picture.

Late to the party here, holy cow I did not see that coming. What a great win for DTE! The good thing is it really shook up the playoff picture.
You figured their OL and running game could be a problem. I thought Raiders would overwhelm them early, get a lead East couldn't respond to with their offense. Probably lit a fire under Coatesville for the postseason. Definitely wouldn't want to see them this weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT