ADVERTISEMENT

Chest-Mont Coach of the Year

King Chesco

Sep 28, 2018
No disrepsect to CV Coach Ortega. Great coach and team.

But Coach Milano, Downingtown West, is the Chest-Mont Coach of the Year. Big time starting QB is out for season and ends up in the District 1 semi-finals. Very impressive. His team never stopped competing. Congrats!!

No disrepsect to CV Coach Ortega. Great coach and team.

But Coach Milano, Downingtown West, is the Chest-Mont Coach of the Year. Big time starting QB is out for season and ends up in the District 1 semi-finals. Very impressive. His team never stopped competing. Congrats!!
Ortega, Clark (w less talent) and St Clair may have a say in that.

Honestly, if you are truly looking at Coach of the Year in the Chesmont, it should be head coach of West Chester East. They made by far the most improvement in the league. They were practically "Henderson bad" last year and they went on to win 5 games this year and almost won a round in the playoffs.

Reactions: ChesmontLeague1
IA, WCE was 2-4, 5-6 overall. With a one and done in play-offs. Not that amazing of a season compared to what DW has done without starting QB

I understand your point. I was saying that they made a drastic improvement over what was accomplished from the previous year. Coach Milano has done an outstanding job of keeping that team together. Probably a no brainier. What I'm saying is if Henderson wins 5 or 6 games this year after this past year, you would have to take Adams into consideration for Coach of the Year just based off of improvement. West Chester East was barely competitive last year in league play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT