ADVERTISEMENT

Can we stop with the hype over Neumann Goretti?

In Huck’s defense it’s a team loaded with skill talent that hasn’t lost all season while putting up big offensive numbers. With that being said, #3 is high considering they hadn’t played anyone all season. PJP is a bad loss for NG.

Reactions: Concretechuck
In Huck’s defense it’s a team loaded with skill talent that hasn’t lost all season while putting up big offensive numbers. With that being said, #3 is high considering they hadn’t played anyone all season. PJP is a bad loss for NG.
Odd seeing them above Coatesville for sure but it's just an opinion and they were loaded with skill. You go out on a limb with these rankings. In the Mid-State, I had Township #1, CD #2....Wilson #4, Hburg #5 (State High 3), feeling there was no real difference between them. I mean, what's the difference between a 4 and a 5? They often play into the position after your initial ranking, figuring it out on the field.
Actual game results last night: CD beat Twp in 2 ot 35-34, Hburg beat Wilson by 33-29. How do you rank that? Even after seeing these teams (CD, Wil, Hbg, Twp), it's just one game, a snapshot of the season and hey, maybe they never play that way again. PJP-II may just be better than we think.

Ok, maybe it wasn't fair I singled out Huck. I know he does a lot of great work. The Inquirer had N-G ranked 5th.

PJP sure saved the PAC 10 this post season. They had been dreadful up until yesterday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT