ADVERTISEMENT

California islamist terrorist...

njfan47

Jan 8, 2009
Out here in Fresno, California today a customer told me about a recent act of islamist terrorism at nearby University of California at Merced in which an islamist "student" stabbed four people on campus and was then fatally shot by security. I said that I hadn't heard of this story and I thought that if it had happened, it would have been a big deal in the media because islamist terrorism on a college campus should be a big story.

Sure enough, here is the link to the story on CNN:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/04/us/university-california-merced-stabbings/

Notice that there is no mention of the islamist's name, which is not surprising at the ever politically correct CNN. The reporter in the interview with Wolf Blitzer knows little about the guy, which is understandable since it's a same-day report. . However, the print story was updated a day after the attack, so there was probably time to get the attacker's name, if they wanted to do so.

But the bigger issue is why this was not a big story for at least a few days; even Nancy Grace should have gotten involved, but she was probably covering some obscure missing person case! The customer told me that he heard that the islamist told his roommate that he would kill the roommate if the roommate even touched his "prayer mat." Yes, many of these people fit right in with our culture. I don't see any problems.

That's cause they will be reporting on police brutality against someone that didn't comply yet again. And people wonder why a boisterous trump is extending his lead? ... Because there is a huge underswell of support in opposition to what has become political correctness or call it what it really is - extreme liberalism. While I don't advocate trumps position, I understand the support. Politics is severely broken in this country. As far as immigration, the process needs to be updated from a security standpoint for today's dilemmas, we are no longer standing in lines at Ellis island checking for small pox and tuberculosis. If fundamental extremists account for even 5% of the total Muslim population, the whole world, especially the US has big problems. The problem is our officials are afraid to address it on our homeland for what it is. There needs to be more due process.

That's cause they will be reporting on police brutality against someone that didn't comply yet again. And people wonder why a boisterous trump is extending his lead? ... Because there is a huge underswell of support in opposition to what has become political correctness or call it what it really is - extreme liberalism. While I don't advocate trumps position, I understand the support. Politics is severely broken in this country. As far as immigration, the process needs to be updated from a security standpoint for today's dilemmas, we are no longer standing in lines at Ellis island checking for small pox and tuberculosis. If fundamental extremists account for even 5% of the total Muslim population, the whole world, especially the US has big problems. The problem is our officials are afraid to address it on our homeland for what it is. There needs to be more due process.
Good to hear from you Roxy.

Great point on the 5%. It has been said that an extremist muslim wants to cut your head off, while a moderate muslim just wants sharia law. The left faces a big learning curve on these individuals, but that's just another category to add to their list.

I do find it interesting that atheist and religion-hating liberals are actually arguing for the muslims. These are the same people who strictly favor the separation of church and state. Makes you wonder how far they are thinking this thing through!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT