ADVERTISEMENT

Buy Celgene (CELG) right here at $131.58...

njfan47

Jan 8, 2009
The company can earn $13/share in 2020, at which point the stock should sell at a price earnings ratio of 20, giving it the potential to double between now and early 2020.

The pending acquisition of Receptos could be an even bigger than anticipated positive factor for the company, making the $13 estimate somewhat low. The stock has corrected off last week's 52-week high of $140.72. While it still pull back a little more, now is a very good time to start a position.

Reluctant, your ignorance is terrifying. But I do get a kick out of you, nonetheless. I shouldn't even respond to such a silly post, but Celgene's stock has had a minor pullback that presents savvy investors a chance to buy a great company at an even lower price. Meanwhile, you are on this board criticizing a stock selection that took place less than two months ago when you could be doing some research that would show that Celgene should be able to earn $13 a share in less than four years from now, which basically puts the forward PE at about 9 and means that the stock should be well over $200.

As you can (or maybe can't) determine from just reading my post, this wasn't a trading recommendation, but a long-term recommendation, but we are getting in over your head here with this complicated stuff.

Celgene stock was recommended right here on this board at $120 a share (now $60 a share after the 2/1 split, which I know is too complicated for your to understand). So that selection is up almost 100% in less than two years. Let's hear what you've got.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT