ADVERTISEMENT

Bristol at Lackawanna Trail

Relayer

Jun 18, 2001
Almost an impossible spot for the Warriors as they have to travel 3 hours and 150 miles north to play a 10-1 team on their home field. For such an early round game, this is a hike. BPI has them +28 and I'll add another 7 for the jet lag alone.

Reactions: Taylor3535
Almost an impossible spot for the Warriors as they have to travel 3 hours and 150 miles north to play a 10-1 team on their home field. For such an early round game, this is a hike. BPI has them +28 and I'll add another 7 for the jet lag alone.

Haven’t followed Lackawanna trail this year. Obviously they’re having a good season, but How do you foresee their expected D11 matchup to shake out?

Haven’t followed Lackawanna trail this year. Obviously they’re having a good season, but How do you foresee their expected D11 matchup to shake out?

Honestly, I have no idea about single A football in D11. I see Williams Valley is the top seed. Ironically, Bristol beat them 4-5 years ago in a playoff game. That was the best Bristol team we've seen in a long time.

Honestly, I have no idea about single A football in D11. I see Williams Valley is the top seed. Ironically, Bristol beat them 4-5 years ago in a playoff game. That was the best Bristol team we've seen in a long time.
Lackawanna Trail (10-1, Dist-2) got people's attention when they beat Dunmore. But they do return a bunch including 4 year starting Qb, most of backfield and at least 3 lineman. RG Jacob Brim 6-2 240, RT Robbie Davis 6-2 220, C Rich Rodenbach 6-1 210....LG Colin Mulhern 5-11 200, LT filled by Josh Semken 5-10 245 and Kyle Austin 6-2 270. TE Zac Cost 6-2 225, 3 yr starter. 6 to D, 3 co-starters, DL rebuild well allowing 11ppg. Dunmore win looms large.

Lackawanna Trail (10-1, Dist-2) got people's attention when they beat Dunmore. But they do return a bunch including 4 year starting Qb, most of backfield and at least 3 lineman. RG Jacob Brim 6-2 240, RT Robbie Davis 6-2 220, C Rich Rodenbach 6-1 210....LG Colin Mulhern 5-11 200, LT filled by Josh Semken 5-10 245 and Kyle Austin 6-2 270. TE Zac Cost 6-2 225, 3 yr starter. 6 to D, 3 co-starters, DL rebuild well allowing 11ppg. Dunmore win looms large.

My younger brother (by 11 years) plays for Halifax and they have a match-up against Lackawanna Trail this Saturday in the quarterfinals. Interested to see how it pans out. Lackawanna looks like they have the Wing T offense rolling.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT