Blast from the Past

shfoot

Sep 1, 2001
blitzkrieg64
Post #269
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
2007 All-PA Turnpike Board Team

Philadelphia (AP)-The 2007 All-Pennsylvania Turnpike Board team has been announced. All the votes (one) have been counted, so here we go:

OFFENSE

QB-Stalker (MVP)
HB- Sammyk
HB-SHFoot
FB-PACA2Moleskinner (Off. Rookie of Year)
TE-Airborneslam
SE-SEPA Top10
FL-TrapperJohn
OL-CDCardinal
OL-HBRidge
C-Central-1
OL-Nowhereman
OL-Ridley Beef K-PABasketball

DEFENSE

DE-Monarch 78
NT-Liftheavy (Def. Rookie of Year)
DE-TB63
OLB-Fletchster1
ILB-(the mystery man?)
ILB-StateChamp99
OLB-Relayer
CB-Speed&Jump, Dr.
CB-MaternD.Warrior
SS-Demodick
FS-Optionfire
P-NP Faithful
Special Teams Captain-DVLSbestmn

**on injured reserve: NP Man, Jimmy Olsen, among others

Congratulations, gentlemen....and if anybody´s been left out, please write in and complain!

Yeah, the team will face Ohio or West Virginia in the coming weeks. Will run the Power-I on offense and a 3-4 defense with a lot of stunts and blitzes. Nobody has to play both ways! For the guys who don´t like each other...tough luck.

Team was selected totally subjectively, the people I like got first consideration, of course! Open to comments and suggestions....tried to take nicknames and numbers into positional consideration. (ie, somebody with a number 78 in their nickname can´t play in the backfield, etc.)

blitzkrieg64
Post #269
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
2007 All-PA Turnpike Board Team

Philadelphia (AP)-The 2007 All-Pennsylvania Turnpike Board team has been announced. All the votes (one) have been counted, so here we go:

OFFENSE

QB-Stalker (MVP)
HB- Sammyk
HB-SHFoot
FB-PACA2Moleskinner (Off. Rookie of Year)
TE-Airborneslam
SE-SEPA Top10
FL-TrapperJohn
OL-CDCardinal
OL-HBRidge
C-Central-1
OL-Nowhereman
OL-Ridley Beef K-PABasketball

DEFENSE

DE-Monarch 78
NT-Liftheavy (Def. Rookie of Year)
DE-TB63
OLB-Fletchster1
ILB-(the mystery man?)
ILB-StateChamp99
OLB-Relayer
CB-Speed&Jump, Dr.
CB-MaternD.Warrior
SS-Demodick
FS-Optionfire
P-NP Faithful
Special Teams Captain-DVLSbestmn

**on injured reserve: NP Man, Jimmy Olsen, among others

Congratulations, gentlemen....and if anybody´s been left out, please write in and complain!

Yeah, the team will face Ohio or West Virginia in the coming weeks. Will run the Power-I on offense and a 3-4 defense with a lot of stunts and blitzes. Nobody has to play both ways! For the guys who don´t like each other...tough luck.

Team was selected totally subjectively, the people I like got first consideration, of course! Open to comments and suggestions....tried to take nicknames and numbers into positional consideration. (ie, somebody with a number 78 in their nickname can´t play in the backfield, etc.)
What about Blitz?

Nice job foot! I would be lucky to make the practice squad in 2024. I counted no more than 7-8 who are still around today.

Tulla, blitz was the man behind making the list.

Reactions: Aragorn and Stalker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT