ADVERTISEMENT

Bill O'Riley fired

sammyk

Oct 26, 2001
just for sexual harassment what is wrong with the world said every man who ever worked at fox news

He's just setting himself up to run for President in 2020 and have the likes of ChristieFan vote for him.
Great example of how the left tolerates even accepts jerk offs like David Letterman who was banging his hired help while all O' Riley did was harass....which is whatever the accuser says it is. Sad state of affairs....so to speak.

You should be old enough to see the difference between dating a willing woman versus sexually harassing unwilling women. But then again, you just voted for a guy who grabs when by the pussy because he's rich.

You should be old enough to see the difference between dating a willing woman versus sexually harassing unwilling women. But then again, you just voted for a guy who grabs when by the pussy because he's rich.
True. And a small tradeoff indeed to save the Supreme Court.

Yes, the end justifies the means for you guys.

Yes, while “us guys” worked to get someone in there to do something like the hiring freeze, de-regulations, the immigration problem, taxes, a workable health care plan….an attempt to correct the failed Obama years that paved the way to Syria, Iran and North Korea….your side can point to a party in shambles as evidenced by a woeful candidate who couldn’t beat a novice, and organized-funded riots in the streets dragging your party further into the muck.

By the way, the end justify the means when the process is the constitutional exercise known as a vote, that brought Trump to power. Although we now know that you don’t, most Americans take pride in that process. And while you criticize every hiccup, blemish, wrong turn, misspeak and more, my side worries about the big things, like the Supreme Court.

Wasn't Iran an issue in the 70's and 80's? Hasn't Korea been an issue since the 50's? Ah, but it was Obama that paved the way for all of this. I get it.

I was told in 2012 by now President Trump not to take pride in the process. I was told by him again in 2016 that the process was rigged. So excuse me for being confused.

And by the way, Trump is a disgusting person, it's not blemishes. Someday you'll have to explain to your grandchildren why you voted him into power.

Great example of how the left tolerates even accepts jerk offs like David Letterman who was banging his hired help while all O' Riley did was harass....which is whatever the accuser says it is. Sad state of affairs....so to speak.
Letterman was definitely a jerkoff and his replacement is a non-funny little nerd. He cures in
Wasn't Iran an issue in the 70's and 80's? Hasn't Korea been an issue since the 50's? Ah, but it was Obama that paved the way for all of this. I get it.

I was told in 2012 by now President Trump not to take pride in the process. I was told by him again in 2016 that the process was rigged. So excuse me for being confused.

And by the way, Trump is a disgusting person, it's not blemishes. Someday you'll have to explain to your grandchildren why you voted him into power.
The Five Stages of Grief can be a bitch. I think that professional help would be a good option for you!

M

I assumed you could deduce I was talking about Obama’s years, not denying there were issues before him. My words were “failed Obama years” not a denial of issues over many years. Is your view he stood up to Iran? And you agree with the Iran Deal or his lack of a position on North Korea, threatening us and our allies? Your side buries its head in the sand, hoping these issues go away with strong language on a piece of paper. Strength respects strength and no one respected Obama who left us appearing weak in the eyes of bullies, while frustrating our allies. These are policies you and your party are proud of?

I and millions more will take Trump with all his flaws over another 4 years of such rudderless foreign policy. Obama was just what our enemies could ever hope for, a fool who turns away from responsibility; and you think Trump is scary!

My grandchildren? Your side often goes off the chart emotionally with little relevance to the issue at hand. It’s clear to anyone willing to investigate how and why Trump won. The numbers are at 60 some % that voted for Trump solely for the purpose of securing the Supreme Court, saving it from the Schumers, Clintons and Warrens. Who needs to justify that?

Ok Stalker do you really think Trump is getting stuff done??? Now it has only been 91 days or so but look at the constant fires that are going on and new ones emerge daily. Now I will say that I do agree with the infrastructure aspect of Trumps views as a Veteran I am pro military even though he is cutting the coast guard but oh well that is what it is. Anyway even saying that the constant ties with Russia even if it is not true the fact that there is an investigation is terrible, the involvement of Bannon who is a crazy Alt Right fanatic, the lies and alternative facts, the conflict of interest, the crazy rhetoric and behaviors do we really want this guy sending your son, my son to war, Making policy, reforming taxes? Call me a snowflake, libatard, whatever can you see the possible cons of this president. And I will agree Obama on many fronts was not a good president I get that but trading in Lung cancer for a heart attack is not a good trade

Ok Stalker do you really think Trump is getting stuff done??? Now it has only been 91 days or so but look at the constant fires that are going on and new ones emerge daily. Now I will say that I do agree with the infrastructure aspect of Trumps views as a Veteran I am pro military even though he is cutting the coast guard but oh well that is what it is. Anyway even saying that the constant ties with Russia even if it is not true the fact that there is an investigation is terrible, the involvement of Bannon who is a crazy Alt Right fanatic, the lies and alternative facts, the conflict of interest, the crazy rhetoric and behaviors do we really want this guy sending your son, my son to war, Making policy, reforming taxes? Call me a snowflake, libatard, whatever can you see the possible cons of this president. And I will agree Obama on many fronts was not a good president I get that but trading in Lung cancer for a heart attack is not a good trade
Ok back to you later on this, no time now. Never called you a snowflake, or anything besides Sammy. I always appreciate the views of my brother vets.

No never said you called me that just that seems to be the buzzword. Yea I think we agree to disagree at times but that ias about it

And people wonder why the left-wing media tries so hard to influence. BECAUSE IT WORKS ON SOME PEOPLE!

And people wonder why Russia pumps out fake news. BECAUSE IT WORKS ON SOME PEOPLE!
Just can't get over the Russia thing. However, you've stopped posting about how Russia handed the election to Trump. What happened? What are you going to do if that story fades? You do know that if it fades, it won't be publicized.

I've never once said Russia handed the election. It may have, but I've never said that. Russia did influence the election. How many fake news pieces did we see about Hillary? It doesn't matter that Russia didn't hack a single machine. They hacked the hillbilly's head and that was all they needed.

Russia will be Trump's ultimate fall. New connections every week. You don't think one of those lower level guys is going to rat out the bunch of them? Flynn already tried to, but it seems they didn't need him. Should be interesting. I still remember watching the Watergate hearings after school. This will be yuge.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/st...ies-chart-flynn-page-manafort-sessions-214868

Yes I think he’s getting things done and creating an environment for further change. His MAJOR accomplishment to date was appointing Gorsuch to the Court, with subsequent appointments to come that will impact the country for decades, rescuing it from the Left.

In the case of Bannon, there are always individuals with extreme views. At least he was not an elected official like the clearly insane Elizabeth Warren who is one of the leading lights of the Democrat Party. But for a real eye opener, try Bernie Sanders on for size, listen to any of his speeches or read his views. He is everything but an avowed Communist and these two are emerging as the party’s leaders! You don’t find these people reprehensible even threatening?

And if you want to talk about conning people, entire cities of people, look at our major cities that are run top to bottom….for years by Democrats. Cities like NYC, Chicago, Baltimore, St. Louis, DC, Newark, Philly, Cleveland, Miami, etc, etc are failed cities by any reasonable measure, particularly in terms of poverty and crime where they lead the nation. There is no clearer example of a failed political process and philosophy than that of Democrats in our cities.

Months ago I said I would vote for anyone but the woeful Clinton and I am glad I did. I have reservations about Trump but great faith he is our best hope considering the alternative and the proven track record of the Democratic Party. Look no farther than our cities.

I've never once said Russia handed the election. It may have, but I've never said that. Russia did influence the election. How many fake news pieces did we see about Hillary? It doesn't matter that Russia didn't hack a single machine. They hacked the hillbilly's head and that was all they needed.

Russia will be Trump's ultimate fall. New connections every week. You don't think one of those lower level guys is going to rat out the bunch of them? Flynn already tried to, but it seems they didn't need him. Should be interesting. I still remember watching the Watergate hearings after school. This will be yuge.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/st...ies-chart-flynn-page-manafort-sessions-214868
You went to school!!!!?? Who knew!

"Russia will be Trump's ultimate fall."

"You don't think one of those lower level guys is going to rat out the bunch of them?"

I now have my weekend entertainment! Thank you, Paycheck.

You are compiling a nice string of quotes. Might have to go back and compile the whole list. Gonna have to block out 3-4 hours!

You must be willing to bet a lot on this Trump/Russia issue. Let me know.

And did you ever stop to think, even for a split second, that the Russian story might just be a way to try to delegitimize Trump or might be a narrative put out by a group that is reeling after such a shocking upset? Probably not. I think you are still in shock yourself. And I think Snowflake is somewhere between anger and depression. Either way, you two make for excellent reading and entertainment!

NJ is right, you don’t answer questions, feeling another question will suffice or going completely off point to another topic. And since you brought the grandchildren into it, I thought I should respond. I did…and gave a few thoughts and questions out to you. No answers....or just more questions? They weren't difficult questions.

One more classic quote from Paycheck: "They (Russia) hacked the hillbilly's head..."

Talk about simplistic thinking. We need to come up with an ESPN-like top ten for this guy. It is really getting good. I suspect that it's no act and that he believes it, but you have to wonder sometimes! Six months from now we will hear that "I never said they hacked the hillbilly's head."

The first inclination is to think that nobody is that stupid and easily influenced, but maybe there is somebody!

Yes I think he’s getting things done and creating an environment for further change. His MAJOR accomplishment to date was appointing Gorsuch to the Court, with subsequent appointments to come that will impact the country for decades, rescuing it from the Left.

In the case of Bannon, there are always individuals with extreme views. At least he was not an elected official like the clearly insane Elizabeth Warren who is one of the leading lights of the Democrat Party. But for a real eye opener, try Bernie Sanders on for size, listen to any of his speeches or read his views. He is everything but an avowed Communist and these two are emerging as the party’s leaders! You don’t find these people reprehensible even threatening?

And if you want to talk about conning people, entire cities of people, look at our major cities that are run top to bottom….for years by Democrats. Cities like NYC, Chicago, Baltimore, St. Louis, DC, Newark, Philly, Cleveland, Miami, etc, etc are failed cities by any reasonable measure, particularly in terms of poverty and crime where they lead the nation. There is no clearer example of a failed political process and philosophy than that of Democrats in our cities.

Months ago I said I would vote for anyone but the woeful Clinton and I am glad I did. I have reservations about Trump but great faith he is our best hope considering the alternative and the proven track record of the Democratic Party. Look no farther than our cities.
I think that the Supreme Court accomplishment is a wash it was open for a year before he was elected so that was already set up before he was elected. Now on to your city comment. I live in a city and the reason is because there is opportunity there, jobs are there, businesses are there. So where is the con? Go to Crucible PA where I am from and I can show you poverty and drug abuse where Republicans run Greene County PA where there is no opportunity so who is lying to whom? You want to talk about failed just take a look at small towns and rural areas in the south where Republicans have ruled for decades where poverty and drugs , crime run rampant in the trailer parks, Let me guess that is the Dems fault as well right. What he has done has accused the previous president of a crime, flip flopped on China, NATO, had a health care plan blow up so how is that getting anything done? Every country has to go through rough times , Germany had Hitler, Russia had Stalin, France had Nepolian, Rome had Nero we have Trump it was just our time I guess

Last edited:
Did you read my response!? The con is that so many inner city dwellers believe they are in better hands with Democrats then Republicans despite all the research proving-showing....(not suggesting)....the TOP 10 crime/poverty level cities are run by Democrats, and have been run by Democrats for years. This isn't the Right or what's left of the Center throwing stones, rather, cold hard facts Democrats can't escape. Are you denying this or defending the party for such failed agendas? This is one of the great cons of the last few decades.
I'm not talking a few egs of rural America where you quickly want to change the topic. I'm talking where a huge swath of our population lives, some of our most disposed, particularly of color who have been duped by Democrats for years. Duped! Drugs are everywhere, really? Again, I am talking about our major cities in total disarray under the leadership of the Democratic Party.
The court will now likely veer from the Left because we have Republicans in power, importantly, a Republican president, to make it so. His election, not Clinton's, enabled this.

Did you read my response!? The con is that so many inner city dwellers believe they are in better hands with Democrats then Republicans despite all the research proving-showing....(not suggesting)....the TOP 10 crime/poverty level cities are run by Democrats, and have been run by Democrats for years. This isn't the Right or what's left of the Center throwing stones, rather, cold hard facts Democrats can't escape. Are you denying this or defending the party for such failed agendas? This is one of the great cons of the last few decades.
I'm not talking a few egs of rural America where you quickly want to change the topic. I'm talking where a huge swath of our population lives, some of our most disposed, particularly of color who have been duped by Democrats for years. Duped! Drugs are everywhere, really? Again, I am talking about our major cities in total disarray under the leadership of the Democratic Party.
The court will now likely veer from the Left because we have Republicans in power, importantly, a Republican president, to make it so. His election, not Clinton's, enabled this.
Yes I did and I can point out more Republican cons in rural America where they think things are better with republican leadership? What you are trying to prove by using cities I can use by using rural areas and point out the same thing . And here you go ask a black person in Mississippi how their republican leaders have helped them? And a few eggs are you kidding me the are as many problems in rural white america as the inner city don't kid yourself. Now major cities in disarray ok lived in Philly for 4 years loved it, visits a few years ago love it Charlotte NC great Raliegh NC awesome, Visitied Atlanta great so was Norfolk VA, so was Tucson AZ , Baltimore was great Pittsburgh awesome. New York City has had a crime rate that has been falling for decades so great place. So you are trying to say blacks have been ticked by the Dems in charge in the cities dude go any small town anywhere in the south where Republicans run the show and take a look around and it is just as bad as North Philly

http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/2016/07/Murder-Rate-in-Major-Cities.png

https://www.statista.com/statistics/233093/us-poverty-rate-by-state/

Looks like states that are Republican run with few major cities have a higher poverty rate hmmmm

Last edited:
ChristieFan your dialog and questions are right out of Fox transcripts. Sad.
Can you be more specific as to the reason for your general Fox News comment? I suspect no answer is coming.

"Well rehearsed" and "Fox News" are typical democrat responses when they are losing the debate. Had a discussion with a liberal friend from Minnesota about illegal immigration and brought up the Kate Steinle murder, of which he knew nothing, and his response was that you sound "well rehearsed" on this.

"And did you ever stop to think, even for a split second, that the Russian story might just be a way to try to delegitimize Trump..."

That sentence is on the lips of every Fox anchor. You're brainwashed and you don't even know it. Sad. Weak.

"And did you ever stop to think, even for a split second, that the Russian story might just be a way to try to delegitimize Trump..."

That sentence is on the lips of every Fox anchor. You're brainwashed and you don't even know it. Sad. Weak.
Wow - simply amazing that you actually answered. Job well done.

Now, for the truth of the matter. It's amazing that you know what my viewing habits/schedule are from the standpoint of a message board. I've been on the road for at least the last four weeks, from California to Texas to New Jersey to Pennsylvania to Delaware to the Florida Keys. Haven't watched Fox News at all.

It's not Fox News that is original with the delegitimization campaign. It all stems from Saul Alinsky and his Rules For Radicals book. You don't even have to know that Fox News exists to know that Trump was going to be attacked. He is holding a metaphorical gun to the head of the Washington establishment. Of course, they are going to do all that they can to take him down. More on that later.

Interesting that your simplistic thinking leads to Fox News. Sounds like you watch it more than I do. My TV viewing exists largely of financial content.

Yes I did and I can point out more Republican cons in rural America where they think things are better with republican leadership? What you are trying to prove by using cities I can use by using rural areas and point out the same thing . And here you go ask a black person in Mississippi how their republican leaders have helped them? And a few eggs are you kidding me the are as many problems in rural white america as the inner city don't kid yourself. Now major cities in disarray ok lived in Philly for 4 years loved it, visits a few years ago love it Charlotte NC great Raliegh NC awesome, Visitied Atlanta great so was Norfolk VA, so was Tucson AZ , Baltimore was great Pittsburgh awesome. New York City has had a crime rate that has been falling for decades so great place. So you are trying to say blacks have been ticked by the Dems in charge in the cities dude go any small town anywhere in the south where Republicans run the show and take a look around and it is just as bad as North Philly

http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/2016/07/Murder-Rate-in-Major-Cities.png

https://www.statista.com/statistics/233093/us-poverty-rate-by-state/

Looks like states that are Republican run with few major cities have a higher poverty rate hmmmm

Guess I’m done trying to have a conversation with you when you consistently change the topic. I talk cities, you talk rural….without answering the post. This may work in high school but not in the adult world where we actually answer one question, staying on topic before moving on to the next. You’re a coach!? Come on man, finish the play!

No you point out the cities and I point out the rural area just doing what you are trying to do. You say Dems have sold the minorities a bad bill of goods in the city I say the Republicnas nave sold a bad bill of goods in the rural areas what is the difference. I pointed out poverty in rural areas and states that are mostly rural was as bad as or even worse than cities or states with large metro area I pointed out crime in cities has dropped over the past several decades with Dems in control so play finished touchdown. Like I said I live in a city lots of jobs, opportunity and money to be made and Winston Salem has a democrat mayor so does Greensboro, Charlotte , Raliegh if you want to ask a city what Republicnas will do for them ask Flint Michigan

Last edited:
No you point out the cities and I point out the rural area just doing what you are trying to do. You say Dems have sold the minorities a bad bill of goods in the city I say the Republicnas nave sold a bad bill of goods in the rural areas what is the difference. I pointed out poverty in rural areas and states that are mostly rural was as bad as or even worse than cities or states with large metro area I pointed out crime in cities has dropped over the past several decades with Dems in control so play finished touchdown. Like I said I live in a city lots of jobs, opportunity and money to be made and Winston Salem has a democrat mayor so does Greensboro, Charlotte , Raliegh if you want to ask a city what Republicnas will do for them ask Flint Michigan
Explain the Republicans' role in the Flint situation. Surely you either won't reply or won't have the facts straight, or just won't have any facts at all.

Sammy, I gotta disagree with you. Philadelphia, New York, Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, Cleveland. All coming up short as far as crime goes. And those numbers dwarf any rural numbers you want to throw around. The rural areas don't have jobs because those are the jobs that aren't coming back, no matter who is president or what party is in charge. For example, we are trying to shut down coal output in this country for various reasons but mostly because of climate control. West Virginia would cease to exist without coal.

The crime rate has dropped the past 20 years there was a slight bump this past year but still lower than int he 1970's-1980's. And brute numbers yes but % by population there are a ton of small towns that are worse off than major cities https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/blog/highest-murder-rate-cities. And if you look at the most dangerous states many of them have no major cities Alot of smaller towns on this list http://247wallst.com/special-report/2016/11/14/the-most-dangerous-states-in-america-3/ climate control is not killing coal natural gas is and that is the cold hard truth. Coal has passed it's time and I come from coal country in PA it is being replaced by Natural Gas and you are right those jobs are not coming back just like wagon wheel making is not coming back. Paul you are right about pure numbers of crime in cities and coal both are situations that we all wish could be changed

Last edited:
Explain the Republicans' role in the Flint situation. Surely you either won't reply or won't have the facts straight, or just won't have any facts at all.
Follow-up: SNOWFLAKE made a point about Flynn, was asked to provide more detail, and failed to do so. More liberal BS.

Wow - simply amazing that you actually answered. Job well done.

Now, for the truth of the matter. It's amazing that you know what my viewing habits/schedule are from the standpoint of a message board. I've been on the road for at least the last four weeks, from California to Texas to New Jersey to Pennsylvania to Delaware to the Florida Keys. Haven't watched Fox News at all.

It's not Fox News that is original with the delegitimization campaign. It all stems from Saul Alinsky and his Rules For Radicals book. You don't even have to know that Fox News exists to know that Trump was going to be attacked. He is holding a metaphorical gun to the head of the Washington establishment. Of course, they are going to do all that they can to take him down. More on that later.

Interesting that your simplistic thinking leads to Fox News. Sounds like you watch it more than I do. My TV viewing exists largely of financial content.
Again, no follow-up from PAYCHECK. More liberal, hit-and-run BS. These guys know how to end a discussion - by bailing out!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT