ADVERTISEMENT

Baltimore has over 25 shootings this past weekend, and it's the cops fault? Bull**it.

njfan47

Jan 8, 2009
And 35 murders in May alone. A terrible job by obama, his justice department, the Baltimore mayor, etc. What do you expect when you mayor says you will "give space to those who want to destroy"?

Another case of failed liberalism across the board.

Why doesn't the media cover this more thoroughly? Because it would show the failure of obama and the mayor to provide the positive change and leadership that they promised.

I have to agree with you on most of this. I am a huge fan of the cops and what is going on with the terrible press that the cops are enduring right now is a shame. Now are there bad cops sure but 99.8%of them do a good job. I would say that most of what is going on in Baltimore is on the head of the Mayor she is not getting it done. The President has a part to play in this as well and could do more to help the situation but the Mayor has the most impact on her city

I have to agree with you on most of this. I am a huge fan of the cops and what is going on with the terrible press that the cops are enduring right now is a shame. Now are there bad cops sure but 99.8%of them do a good job. I would say that most of what is going on in Baltimore is on the head of the Mayor she is not getting it done. The President has a part to play in this as well and could do more to help the situation but the Mayor has the most impact on her city
Welcome back, Sammy. The mayor has been awful and the district attorney has been just as bad. Obama, well, that's just obama. He's been questioning the cops since the issue with the professor in Massachusetts early on in his first term. You just can't have high expectations for obama.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT