ADVERTISEMENT

Attack the FBI

The many faces of Trump:

Blue Live Matter. The NFL is disgusting, dishonoring our police officers.

The FBI is in tatters. I don't believe our Intelligence Agencies.

Trump just attacked the FBI on the way to the FBI.

Trump is a predictable response to a given condition; Newton’s 3rd Law of Physics that maintains “for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.” Everything before him, the tragedy that was Obama and previous Presidents, a dysfunctional congress, etc, etc set the stage. You don’t have to like it but it was predictable that something other than the norm might very well come to be.

There are thousands of FBI investigations going on right now. They're a huge piece of why there hasn't been another 9/11 yet. You're okay with the POTUS bad mouthing the vets and law enforcement officers that work there because they're closing in on HIS case?

Oh that's right, you got a stolen SCOTUS seat and that's all that matters.

There are thousands of FBI investigations going on right now. They're a huge piece of why there hasn't been another 9/11 yet. You're okay with the POTUS bad mouthing the vets and law enforcement officers that work there because they're closing in on HIS case?

Oh that's right, you got a stolen SCOTUS seat and that's all that matters.
Do you even have an idea of what is going on now? The Trumpster is not bad mouthing the entire FBI, he's bad mouthing the statements about him and his election chances by a few of the agents who are involved in the Mueller "investigation". You really do need to pay attention to the news. I suspect that your media didn't report this development; then again, why would they?

Shut up supported of child molesters. And the one thing I don't see the Trumo team arguing with are the facts that have rolled out so far in the investigation. But go ahead and try to discredit the FBI and Mueller who is a Republican. Welcome to Cuba or the USSR. You guys are too blind to see it

Last edited:
We have a supported of a sexual predator and a child molester here

NJ Trump has been bad mouthing the FBI long before the text messages were released. Those text messages also criticized Bernie and HRC. Funny, FoxNews didn't role play those at 7am. But it's expected from state run tv.

He has called the FBI disgraceful and in tatters. His words. "The FBI".

NJ Trump has been bad mouthing the FBI long before the text messages were released. Those text messages also criticized Bernie and HRC. Funny, FoxNews didn't role play those at 7am. But it's expected from state run tv.

He has called the FBI disgraceful and in tatters. His words. "The FBI".
Absolutely correct. With a political hack like Comey having run the FBI, things were bound to go wrong. Maybe you will someday understand that it's the swamp in Washington that is so political, so dug in, that any outsider is not going to be welcome. Partly, it's human nature, protecting one's territory. Trump's demeanor and his behavior makes it seem as if the pushback from the establishment is justified; the reality is that 1) it takes a tough guy to take on such an establishment; 2) if a perfect gentleman had been in office, the same stories would be manufactured; he'd seem like a bad guy.

It should have been a sign to you that as soon as Mueller was so widely praised as being a man of great character that the process was going to be anything but fair. The swamp has few, if any, men of great character.

And remember, Trump, almost no matter what he does, would have a hard time equaling the $200 billion theft by Incapabama. Of course, you are completely ignorant of this.

You just can't stand to see Trump completely erase the Incapabama "presidency". And I love watching you and Sammy go insane on almost a daily basis.

Oh my god how did your wife endure having se# with you??? Good thing you have $$$ because you sure are a dummy. Four people have been so far have been targeted in Trumps campaign of wrong doing 2 have confessed already. So where is the swamp again

Oh my god how did your wife endure having se# with you??? Good thing you have $$$ because you sure are a dummy. Four people have been so far have been targeted in Trumps campaign of wrong doing 2 have confessed already. So where is the swamp again
Sammy says "good thing you have $$$ because you sure are a dummy." Yes, Sammy it's just an accident. It's partially how score is kept, in case you didn't know. It's like you saying after another 30-point loss, "that team that we played was really bad; I don't know how they figured out a way to beat us tonight."

And could you explain exactly what the wrongdoing was? It always gets good when Sammy is asked to provide some factual information, rather than his usual five-year-old emotional BS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT