ADVERTISEMENT

As a parent........

paul from philly

Dec 9, 2010
........do your parental duty and tell your children that if a cop tells you to stop.............STOP!!

And for God's sake tell them not to rob any stores..........

I can't believe what has happened in 6 short years!

I agree 100% with that, if you do nothing wrong there is a 99.99999999999% chance that the cops will do anything to you. This is that lack of parenting thing that is going on in America right now

Throwing out party affiliations etc. what Obama has done to literally destroy race relations is what is most upsetting to me. This whole Ferguson riot thing, where businesses were ALLOWED to be destroyed will assure that the "experiment" called Obama will never happen again in our lifetime.

Very sad for the actually qualified Blacks .....

No I would say race relations really started to tank

1. Rodney King and the LA riots
2. OJ Simpson trial

My point being that Obama has not taken the opportunity to unite the races. It all has to do with the black vote. If in fact he was to talk self reliance and lift his race up, he would be turning a % of them to the Republican party. That is why he is so set on amnesty at the expense of his people. The fact of the matter is that Hispanics will vote Democrat at a higher rate than they will Republican.

Pretty disgusting man by my estimation...

Sammy, I think you miss the point here. Many obama voters thought that race relations would get better; that was one of their main reasons for voting for him. Another reason was to show that they themselves weren't racist. When you think of it, what other reasons were there? The guy had absolutely no record. We had a family party in the summer of 2008; my brother said that he knew obama was going to be president when he saw Old Bo make a great speech at the 2004 presidential convention. I said "it's good that you had a lot to go on!" The room got pretty silent and my brother wanted to kick me out of the house.

It is pretty safe to say that the experiment has gone way off the tracks. And as fb107 says, it hopefully won't be repeated. However, the libs just might elect Hillary without any positive resume entries. It does make you wonder what these people are thinking. Us Republican made a mistake with George W. Bush on two occasions, but at least we can say we were voting for the lesser of two evils (vs. Gore, Kerry). To vote for obama over Romney is just foolish.

It all has to do with politics with obama. Look at what he did with charter schools in Washington, DC, to the detriment of African Americans in the district. Shameless.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT