ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone at Wood game ?

ramgreen

Oct 18, 2004
See that’s it 7-7 at half. Surprise to me as I thought LaSalle would roll them although Wood has had their number the last 3-4 years

Ugly game, 6 or so fumbles, 14-7 wood 9 min left in 4th.

lasalle hasn't beaten wood since 2014, 0-4 last 4.

14-14 OT

Wood with a lot of costly personal fouls. Hopefuly Brown just tweaked hammy.

Steinmetz 0-5 against wood, 5 years now......

Who is number 2 in 6A now?? LOL

Yep, and Wood has 9 seniors...

Wood has less than half the number of male students lasalle has, and beats them every year.....Well, after Gordon left

It was a great atmosphere. I expected LaSalle to win by 3-4 TDs. #27 getting hurt on the last play of the first half didn’t help, but they still should’ve beaten them. I give a ton of credit to Wood and their staff. Their defense was really tough.

It was a great atmosphere. I expected LaSalle to win by 3-4 TDs. #27 getting hurt on the last play of the first half didn’t help, but they still should’ve beaten them. I give a ton of credit to Wood and their staff. Their defense was really tough.
Game shouldn’t have even gone to OT. Horrible TD call on what should have been a goal line stand.

What was the bad TD call?
I didn't think he was in. The refs didn't make a call initially and there was a lot of squirming going on in that pile. I don't doubt he was over the line by the time they cleared the pile.
I've thought Wood has had a problem with penalties for years, but they were always good enough to overcome them. That is not the case this year.
Wood had 36 players on the sideline Friday night. Wow. Good thing one of them is a 6' 6" 225 pound basketball player that can block extra points. Honestly, the kid played a damn good game considering he just starting playing football.
This team is good enough to make some noise in the playoffs considering the way District 12 is set up, but they are far from what we've come to expect.

Reactions: lilromeo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT