ADVERTISEMENT

Any word on any Head Coach openings?

Does anyone know who is taking over at Pennridge? Have they named a coach yet?

Experienced coach, I believe his father was a long-time HH baseball coach. Served as the interim coach at HH maybe 10 years ago, was a member of Sanderson’s staff there. Heads up the HH phys Ed department. Has been on the CB West staff for the past three years. I believe he was also on the CB East staff at some point. Good hire with him and most of the staff in the building. They’ll be playing physical, wing-t football.
Wing t ????? What is that 😅

This could tilt some balance of power in the PCL
I would like to agree but if it didn’t swing much with him at lasalle I think it’ll stay on course with the last few years. We’ll now see the days when we beat and compete with lasalle regularly. It’ll tilt when we get a win on the crimson guys.

Tim McGorry steps down at Allentown Central Catholic after taking the Vikings to the Eastern Final in 4A. McGorry will be immediately replaced by Rob Melosky, who was on staff as the associate head coach. Melosky was the head coach of Parkland in2002 when they won the state championship, and most recently made a state playoff trip as the head coach at Nazareth in 2011.

Tim McGorry steps down at Allentown Central Catholic after taking the Vikings to the Eastern Final in 4A. McGorry will be immediately replaced by Rob Melosky, who was on staff as the associate head coach. Melosky was the head coach of Parkland in2002 when they won the state championship, and most recently made a state playoff trip as the head coach at Nazareth in 2011.
and the retreads continue.

I heard Truman finally got a Head Coach last night. Apparently, a couple guys were offered job and turned it down. Not sure of the guys name, but I parent from the area said the guy has spent time at Pennsbury, Bensalem, and Tennent. Not sure if that a great track record especially if the guy was with McShane and not Snyder.

ADVERTISEMENT