ADVERTISEMENT

Any doubt about Trump and Russian connections

All these witches getting locked up and flipping on Trump. And you still hang on. Good for you Stalker. Go down with the ship.

I know SCOTUS seats are important to you. Do you think a guy under federal investigation and name as a co-conspirator in a federal crime should get to nominate a SCOTUS justice who may weigh in on his trial some day?
I'm a Republican Reluctant and support the party. As mentioned b4, Trump, Pence whoever, so long as they hold to core Republican values. It might be a better party with Pence. Who knows?
And you know the law enough to know you are innocent until proven guilty. Anyone can make an accusation and there are mechanism for all these issues in the Constitution. I have great faith in the People.

Trump is a lifelong Democrat. You think he holds Republican values?
He's a politician like the previous incompetent, so I don't believe he holds many values as dear. But there are core values that are clearly represented, enacted, etc....and now I'm repeating myself. What choice was there with the horrible candidate the Left put up; another Clinton? God help us.

But we heard for a year Trump wasn't a politician. The story keeps changing.

As for Trump's core values. He's a cheat, a deadbeat and criminal .... to name a few.

Clinton would have been a good President. I know her first orders of business wouldn't have been to allow dumping of coal ash in streams or bringing back asbestos, but it would have been okay.

But we heard for a year Trump wasn't a politician. The story keeps changing.

As for Trump's core values. He's a cheat, a deadbeat and criminal .... to name a few.

Clinton would have been a good President. I know her first orders of business wouldn't have been to allow dumping of coal ash in streams or bringing back asbestos, but it would have been okay.
He's got the core values like Obama to be a skilled politician as a pretty good BS'er and lier. See the Affordable Care Act. The thought of anther Clinton (God save us) is as appealing as another degenerate Kennedy or pathetic Bush.

Are you still hung up on "you can keep your doctor"? I kept mine. The ACA helped my family. Helped millions of others. Do you know if the ACA screwed up your insurance coverage or did your insurance company? It was a prime time for insurance companies to screw over their insureds and blame it on the ACA.

Here's your next President. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beto_O'Rourke

Are you still hung up on "you can keep your doctor"? I kept mine. The ACA helped my family. Helped millions of others. Do you know if the ACA screwed up your insurance coverage or did your insurance company? It was a prime time for insurance companies to screw over their insureds and blame it on the ACA.

Here's your next President. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beto_O'Rourke
Provider agreed to lower rates for 2 years....only. Of course, Obama didn't present it this way or mention that rates would then soar. Always a good idea for all of us to have coverage, just poorly conceived by an incompetent president then rammed through at the midnight hour.

Any one who supports Trump is a deplorable sorry and that statement is made with coffee in hand

Any one who supports Trump is a deplorable sorry and that statement is made with coffee in hand
Well if you make that a Deplorable with the Winning Ticket, I'll accept it. Ok sammy, I got to get back to work researching Mid Penn fb for nephews and the board.

A douche bag ticket yes. You support a liar , a traitor, a con man. No Wall, No Obama care revamp, no North Korea getting rid of nukes, tax breaks for the rich, kids in cages, blasting a war hero, a gold star family, several people with the campaign in jail or working with the feds,Collusion, Corruption, obstruction, congrats my man if that winning for you then great Cant wait until November What this country needs is a Claus Von Stauffenberg. Figuratively that is

Last edited:
A douche bag ticket yes. You support a liar , a traitor, a con man. No Wall, No Obama care revamp, no North Korea getting rid of nukes, tax breaks for the rich, kids in cages, blasting a war hero, a gold star family, several people with the campaign in jail or working with the feds, Collusion, Corruption, obstruction, congrats my man if that winning for you then great Cant wait until November What this country needs is a Claus Von Stauffenberg

On second thought, go get that beer. Man you really seem out of control with statements like "A douche bag ticket yes. You support a liar , a traitor, a con man, no tax breaks, kids in cages"
I believe you're talking about Obama....or didn't you see those photos on CNN of kids in cages, even they admitted were from Obama's reign? Didn't know that?
Do you realize how foolish this sounds? If you got a charge, bring it....but all you got is collusion, and conjured up opinions.... liar, traitor.... that are just plain silly.
Thanks, but I don't need congratulated. Give it to Trump who's saving this world from the Left/Dems/Anarchists, making jobs, giving raises, building the military and trying to rectify the disaster Obama caused in Iran, NoKo and Russia. After 8 years of the fool, this is a godsend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT