ADVERTISEMENT

Any doubt about Trump and Russian connections

removed after yesterday. So Trumptards how do you spin this

I blame the media for where we are right now with Trump. They created this, they worked for these results. What was the first question brought up during first Republican debate? "Why did you call Rosie O'Donnell a fat pig?" Whaaaaaaaaaat???? They played up on the theatrics of Trump, not giving any time to Kasich, Bush or any of the other candidates. They wanted a side show and they got it. Now they're all acting like "Can you believe this man?" That azzhole Chris Cuomo last night said "This is a date which will live in infamy!" Can't even think of an original line!!! Where's Edward R. Morrow when you need him?

I blame the media for where we are right now with Trump. They created this, they worked for these results. What was the first question brought up during first Republican debate? "Why did you call Rosie O'Donnell a fat pig?" Whaaaaaaaaaat???? They played up on the theatrics of Trump, not giving any time to Kasich, Bush or any of the other candidates. They wanted a side show and they got it. Now they're all acting like "Can you believe this man?" That azzhole Chris Cuomo last night said "This is a date which will live in infamy!" Can't even think of an original line!!! Where's Edward R. Morrow when you need him?
So are you blaming the media for Trump's performance yesterday?

So are you blaming the media for Trump's performance yesterday?

Not a bit. He did that all by himself. My issue is the media directed the election more so than the Russians. How can you have a Presidential election debate without all of the participants. You may poo poo it but where was Gary Johnson during the debates. He was on all 50 state ballots!! But no, the media wanted to see fur fly with Trump and Clinton. I've got one word for the media today and the situation this country finds itself in........Kardashians!!

I agree with you PFP. The media gave Trump more free air time than they should have. They created Trump.

HOWEVER.

Most of us came away from that knowing Trump was a scumbag. Trump fans came away hoping a rich scumbag who made his money by defrauding and not paying his bills was all of the sudden going to fight for them.

He's got great company with their new "it" darling Alexandria Ocasio Cortez from Bronx having Palestine occupied (?) in a recent interview then then begging ignorance on geography while stumbling thru an attempt to discuss Capitalism. And they wonder why the party is in shambles. I think you ought to be able to at least string 3 sentences together if you run for office, ok...…..two.

He's got great company with their new "it" darling Alexandria Ocasio Cortez from Bronx having Palestine occupied (?) in a recent interview then then begging ignorance on geography while stumbling thru an attempt to discuss Capitalism. And they wonder why the party is in shambles. I think you ought to be able to at least string 3 sentences together if you run for office, ok...…..two.

I was going to accuse you of being off topic, but then you brought it back around to Trump with your last sentence. I also see the FoxNews talking point from yesterday. Lazy, but nice work.

I was going to accuse you of being off topic, but then you brought it back around to Trump with your last sentence. I also see the FoxNews talking point from yesterday. Lazy, but nice work.
Good one Reluctant but you have taught us well about going off-topic. Talking point? Go slow with me Reluctant I'm from rural America.

What do you think of Trump discussing handing over a former US Ambassador to Russia for questioning by Putin?
Russia is not going to give us their people and there is no way we're giving them ours. Trump talks out his ass a lot. This combined with an insanely biased press fueled by equally out of control Dems....Pelosi, Warren, crazy Maxine Waters (these people got elected!?), Schumer acting like the world's coming to an end on every topic, Obama rising from the dead and pissed of Republicans leads to great frustration and confusion. But hey, it's America, we'll get through this. Been thru ALOT worse.

Trump brings on this all by his lonesome. Why would he even say something like that??? I mean he says stupid crap all the time but come on. And he is not talking out of his ass he is serious when he says these things. HE also lies and lies a lot so of course the media is going to blast him for all of that. And out of control what would you call Donny;s behavior, controlled???? An old saying goes when people show you who they are believe them and Donny has showed us time and time again. Donny is a traitor a liar a fraud and his actions will have ramifications for years to come with our allies our trading partners our government our judicial and economics. The desperate coal miner or factory worker who believed this con man will wake up and realize that they have been duped

Trump brings on this all by his lonesome. Why would he even say something like that??? I mean he says stupid crap all the time but come on. And he is not talking out of his ass he is serious when he says these things. HE also lies and lies a lot so of course the media is going to blast him for all of that. And out of control what would you call Donny;s behavior, controlled???? An old saying goes when people show you who they are believe them and Donny has showed us time and time again. Donny is a traitor a liar a fraud and his actions will have ramifications for years to come with our allies our trading partners our government our judicial and economics. The desperate coal miner or factory worker who believed this con man will wake up and realize that they have been duped

I'm more concerned about the Judicial.

All the things I mentioned were true BEFORE Helsinki so he does not bring this on all by his lonesome as you narrowly state. Your shallow response is why other guys including me until this recent visit have deserted the board. There is really no point in attempting a reasonable discussion with you. I'm sure you also feel Putin has picture of him cavorting naked with beautiful ruskies or whatever else the demented left tells you. Stick to KNOWN facts instead of conjecture and "sources say" and we can have a discussion instead of the board being a back and forth between you and Reluctant exclusively.

Shallow response more like factual response. As far as Donny goes I will never believe a word out of that liars mouth. So facts lets look at them shall we

1. Economy- he inherited a great economy stable market low unemployment now that is in trouble due to tariffs and thats a fact. Farmers and manufacturing is and will be hurt , Fact. Also attacks the Fed Reserve which goes to point #2

2. Drain the swamp- look at his appointees Devos - a joke, Walker had to resign , Carson a joke, Perry is in charge of a department that he wanted to eliminate and has no idea what his departmet does. Miller would have been a great SS officer. Fox news is state run TV

3. No wall , coal not saved deregulation of the banks , OBAMA care not repealed

4. Tax cuts- really helped the wealthy but not the middle class that's a fact

5. Pays for his pu$$y-Stormy Daniels fact

6. Russia- can write a novel about this.

7. NATO Allies - has set back 70 years of cooperation with European allies

So where am I wrong here ,

Last edited:
What's been proven wrong from the dossier? Nothing yet.

The board is back and forth with me and Sammy because you Trump fans can't defend him anymore. Hopefully the POTUS shriveling up to Putin even turned your stomach Stalker.

Unfortunately, people are divided into increasingly opposite information spheres.This makes it much harder to have any kind of useful discussion or debate.

Can you imagine the Republicans and Fox if Obama had praised Putin as "very strong" (in the context of being asked if he believed the unanimous conclusion of American intelligence agencies and of the bi-partisan senate report that Russia did interfere in a substantial way with the 2016 election)? What does being "strong" have to do with being credible, especially in the face of all the evidence Trump was presented with from January 2017 to a few days before he met with Putin (the very detailed indictments of the 12 Russian military intellifence officers)? And then Trump made the "kind of a double negative" comment--as if everything he said while standing next to Putin wasn't completely consistent with "would" rather than "wouldn't"?

Bottom line is bottom line at the very best it looks bad and Donny is lying. At the very worst somebody is in bed with the Russians so take your pick. But tulla raises a great point what would NJ fan and company be saying is Obama said and acted this way??? I feel Donny is dirty and it will all come out soon and he know it and that is why he is acting even more irrational to deflect.

What's been proven wrong from the dossier? Nothing yet.

The board is back and forth with me and Sammy because you Trump fans can't defend him anymore. Hopefully the POTUS shriveling up to Putin even turned your stomach Stalker.
I'm not trying to defend him. Why would I do that? I am largely satisfied with him; me and 65 million others who voted for him, deplorable as it was.

Bottom line is bottom line at the very best it looks bad and Donny is lying. At the very worst somebody is in bed with the Russians so take your pick. But tulla raises a great point what would NJ fan and company be saying is Obama said and acted this way??? I feel Donny is dirty and it will all come out soon and he know it and that is why he is acting even more irrational to deflect.
Obama would be getting blasted, that's politics. What.... is this a mystery to you guys, what's your point?
Donny lied? Prove it. That's still the country we live in Sammy, much to your disdain.

Obama would be getting blasted, that's politics. What.... is this a mystery to you guys, what's your point?
Donny lied? Prove it. That's still the country we live in Sammy, much to your disdain.
Well... Trump said Putin wanted Clinton to win--after Putin himself, standing next to Trump, said he wanted to Trump to win.

All the heads of the national security agencies said Russia has been targeting our electoral systems and social media to disrupt our politics, to sow division, etc. but hours later Trump says that "the whole Russian thing" is a hoax and a witchhunt.

Trump initially put out a statement that the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting was about adoption. Only when the truth got out did he concede that is was about getting dirt from the Russians about Clinton.

How much proof is needed that Trump lies often, about matters big and small? One problem is that he lies so often that no one lie stands out and people grow used to lies, perhaps believing everyone lies equally and maybe they can't really tell when someone is lying or telling the truth. Maybe we're already there. It's a dangerous place to be.

Of course he lies he now saying Donny JR did know about the meeting anf is about to change his story again for the third time. Way to go sell your country for a few extra $$$$

Well... Trump said Putin wanted Clinton to win--after Putin himself, standing next to Trump, said he wanted to Trump to win.

All the heads of the national security agencies said Russia has been targeting our electoral systems and social media to disrupt our politics, to sow division, etc. but hours later Trump says that "the whole Russian thing" is a hoax and a witchhunt.

Trump initially put out a statement that the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting was about adoption. Only when the truth got out did he concede that is was about getting dirt from the Russians about Clinton.

How much proof is needed that Trump lies often, about matters big and small? One problem is that he lies so often that no one lie stands out and people grow used to lies, perhaps believing everyone lies equally and maybe they can't really tell when someone is lying or telling the truth. Maybe we're already there. It's a dangerous place to be.

Tulla, I misspoke on “proving it”, meaning to say a lie is not a crime, unless in a legal scenario under oath. He’s a bombastic, pompous, puffed up loud mouth. So what? That he is not presidential doesn’t bother us. This is the part I think bother’s many….that his actions don’t bother those of us who voted for him in the way it offends those that didn’t.

In some ways this is why we voted for him, tiring of previous smooth tongued incompetents, doing and saying things the same old way that had our country in gridlock for years. That’s not Trump’s style thank goodness.

Beyond this, there are core values I and others hold that the left and Democrats despise and find hateful, eg….low taxes making it impossible to fund wasteful programs of government dependency, limited regulations, border and national security/management of illegal immigrants, a strong military, free markets, addressing NoKo, Iran, Russia and the Middle East, valuing the unborn, personal responsibility with government’s role to empower not enable, careful and conservative interpretation of the Constitution etc, etc.

Reactions: paul from philly
Tulla, I misspoke on “proving it”, meaning to say a lie is not a crime, unless in a legal scenario under oath. He’s a bombastic, pompous, puffed up loud mouth. So what? That he is not presidential doesn’t bother us. This is the part I think bother’s many….that his actions don’t bother those of us who voted for him in the way it offends those that didn’t.

In some ways this is why we voted for him, tiring of previous smooth tongued incompetents, doing and saying things the same old way that had our country in gridlock for years. That’s not Trump’s style thank goodness.

Beyond this, there are core values I and others hold that the left and Democrats despise and find hateful, eg….low taxes making it impossible to fund wasteful programs of government dependency, limited regulations, border and national security/management of illegal immigrants, a strong military, free markets, addressing NoKo, Iran, Russia and the Middle East, valuing the unborn, personal responsibility with government’s role to empower not enable, careful and conservative interpretation of the Constitution etc, etc.
I appreciate your explanation, Stalker.

I see a big difference between being bombastic and being untruthful--especially when there are so many untruths, aka lies.

About the other issues:

Low taxes--OK but whose taxes were lowered most and in a way that makes it more likely that they'll stay low when the tax cuts for others expire? And just as important, what about the much higher debt, caused in large part by lower taxes? I know the argument that lower taxes result in bigger growth that will eventually make for a reduced debt, but I'd bet my house on a much higher debt in 2020. And as for previous gridlock, just look at the growth and unemployment rates over the full eight years of the Obama presidency.

Less regulation--Last week Trump said he was lowering allowable emission rates for vehicles. Getting rid of many other environmental regulations has resulted in more carbon emissions--and, yes, more profits in some industries. Meanwhile, all of us with eyes and ears have no excuse not to note that the only world we have is rapidly warming--you could say it's literally burning up. I haven't heard one word of concern about this from Trump. If a decade or two ago anyone had said we would be seeing fires and floods all over the world the likes of which we have never known, droughts in Ireland, Britain, and Norway, unprecedented melting of the northern and southern icecaps but would have a president and a government committed to reducing regulations on carbon emissions, we would not have believed it.

North Korea--Let me know when they get rid of their nukes. Maybe it'll happen and I will credit Trump, but so far there's been no clear sign of it.

Iran--What did we, alone of all the countries (including some close allies) that signed the deal, know that others didn't?

The Middle East--ICES began losing territory before Trump took office, but it's true that they've lost much more since he's been president. In what other ways is the Middle East better? What did the two air strikes in Syria achieve? Has Assad's power been diminished? How's Jared doing in solving the Israeli-Palestinian problem? Any sign of peace in Yemen? When will our troops be leaving Afghanistan? These are hard problems, but I don't see any real progress.

Abortion--I understand that for people who think abortion is always morally wrong because it is the deliberate ending of a human life, a president who will appoint judges opposed to the Roe v Wade decision is very welcome. Whether the Supreme Court actually does overturn the decision or significantly limit its application is another matter. There is also the fact that by every poll, most Americans do not support the overturning of Roe v Wade. Relatively few of them, however, make support for Roe v Wade a litmus test when they vote. And it bears keeping in mind that Trump was pro-choice until he had his conversion experience near to his 70th birthday. Knowing what we know of the man, we have a pretty good idea what caused the conversion.

Stalker is like a German citizen who followed and believed the Nazis. Read 1984 stalker you are like the guy at the end of the book

Stalker is like a German citizen who followed and believed the Nazis. Read 1984 stalker you are like the guy at the end of the book
Sammy, We agree on lots of things, but telling Stalker he is like a Nazi or a Nazi-supporter is not going to advance the dialogue.

Reactions: Aragorn
When you defend a guy who has told more than 4,000 verifiable lies since he's been in office by saying "I misspoke on “proving it”, meaning to say a lie is not a crime, unless in a legal scenario under oath." You're not interested in advancing the dialog.

Tulla, you missed the Trump EPA bringing back asbestos. And guess who's the biggest provider of asbestos in the world? Wait for it......Russia.

Well I am sure Trump will enjoy his Mara Lorgo resort(AKA The Wolfs Lair)

Sammy, We agree on lots of things, but telling Stalker he is like a Nazi or a Nazi-supporter is not going to advance the dialogue.
Tulla, this is why the board is largely a back and forth between Sammy and Sammy. He continually calls people names obsessing with all things Germans as tho it offends me, then apologizes or walks it back, then does it again? It speaks to some inability or choice not to converse, unlike your approach which is to discuss things in a mature manner regardless of the side you fall on.
Also, I agree with much of what you said in your follow up post to my last, disagreeing by a matter of degrees.

Trump has fired 3 high ranking FBI agents and now revoked security clearance on the guy who played a huge role in the killing of Osama Bin Laden. All to try and stop the investigation into the Russian interference in our democracy.....whether the Trump team had a part in that or not. It happened. Trump took an oath to defend the country. He's done nothing to secure the up-coming elections.

And the GOP and Trump fans on the board are silent.

Security Clearances being pulled because of a child's temper tantrum ..... and you guys are still okay. Trump fans will be calling Admiral McRaven a libtard in 3, 2, 1.....

William H. McRaven, a retired Navy admiral, was commander of the U.S. Joint Special Operations Command from 2011 to 2014. He oversaw the 2011 Navy SEAL raid in Pakistan that killed al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.

Dear Mr. President:

Former CIA director John Brennan, whose security clearance you revoked on Wednesday, is one of the finest public servants I have ever known. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him.

Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency.

Like most Americans, I had hoped that when you became president, you would rise to the occasion and become the leader this great nation needs.

A good leader tries to embody the best qualities of his or her organization. A good leader sets the example for others to follow. A good leader always puts the welfare of others before himself or herself.

Your leadership, however, has shown little of these qualities. Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation.

If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken. The criticism will continue until you become the leader we prayed you would be.

Trump has fired 3 high ranking FBI agents and now revoked security clearance on the guy who played a huge role in the killing of Osama Bin Laden. All to try and stop the investigation into the Russian interference in our democracy.....whether the Trump team had a part in that or not. It happened. Trump took an oath to defend the country. He's done nothing to secure the up-coming elections.

And the GOP and Trump fans on the board are silent.
Some of us have a life Reluctant, not an obsession to this board. This is a minor outlet I visit less frequently than before...………...for reasons I was forthright about.

Any thoughts on Adm. McRaven's letter or yesterday's announcement that Trump was a co-conspirator to a federal felony? You guys still on-board?

A co-conspirator to a federal crime is going to get to pick a Supreme Court justice, who may weigh in on the his own case. The criminal gets to appoint one of the jurors.

MAGA the law and order President!

It is that easy Donny is a criminal and if you still support him you are a deplorable

Sammy, Orrin Hatch thinks Trump has changed a lot since becoming President. So it's okay. I'm sure he's above board these day and doesn't cheat on his wife that much anymore.

Sammy, Orrin Hatch thinks Trump has changed a lot since becoming President. So it's okay. I'm sure he's above board these day and doesn't cheat on his wife that much anymore.
YOu and sammyhave the board to yourself a
Yea that some on here have voted for a criminal
You are so High School Sammy, but entertaining. Some who on here voted for the sitting Prez, and the previous 5. Note a bad record. Did you vote for Hilarious Hillary?

All these witches getting locked up and flipping on Trump. And you still hang on. Good for you Stalker. Go down with the ship.

I know SCOTUS seats are important to you. Do you think a guy under federal investigation and name as a co-conspirator in a federal crime should get to nominate a SCOTUS justice who may weigh in on his trial some day?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT