ADVERTISEMENT

Alliance of American Football kicks off tonight!!

PA2CAMoleskinner

Sep 18, 2007
The new eight team, spring football league kicks off tonight - Sat., Feb. 9 (CBS features the San Diego Fleet lining up against the San Antonio Commanders out here at 6:00 pm PT).

I love the set up -- eight teams with a schedule that concludes with a championship game in mid-April -- to be played in Vegas which is the soon to be home of the "Raid-Daaahs" -- just before this year's NFL draft.

This will give a nice shot at the "bigs" for players on the cusp or off the radar for the draft (they have some other rules and regs that look like fun too - where the players come from as to the teams and changes to some basics -- no kickoffs, how OT is handled, etc.).

Luke Carrezola (Neshaminy 2014 and UConn 2018) is on Salt Lake City's roster at DE/LB.

Any information on other local players who are participating?

The new eight team, spring football league kicks off tonight - Sat., Feb. 9 (CBS features the San Diego Fleet lining up against the San Antonio Commanders out here at 6:00 pm PT).

I love the set up -- eight teams with a schedule that concludes with a championship game in mid-April -- to be played in Vegas which is the soon to be home of the "Raid-Daaahs" -- just before this year's NFL draft.

This will give a nice shot at the "bigs" for players on the cusp or off the radar for the draft (they have some other rules and regs that look like fun too - where the players come from as to the teams and changes to some basics -- no kickoffs, how OT is handled, etc.).

Luke Carrezola (Neshaminy 2014 and UConn 2018) is on Salt Lake City's roster at DE/LB.

Any information on other local players who are participating?
And I see one of my favs the Ole Ball Coach Steve Spurrier is back at it.

Heard Wood’s Colin Thompson was gonna play but don’t see him on a roster. I think he’ll give NFL another try this fall though. He was cut late by Bears last year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT