ADVERTISEMENT

All Chesmont 6A final

ChesmontLeague1

Jul 26, 2012
Early bet.. my money is on Coatesville. (Of course lets let Stalker provide his numbers for guidance!)

Seems like there will always be 3 guarantees in life. Death, taxes and that Cover and Move will always pick against the Red Raiders and give their coaching staff no credit in the meantime. Well, fortunately your good vibes will keep bringing them luck. 4 years, 55 games played as of Friday. 4 straight 10 wins seasons, 4 Chestmont titles, 3 straight District 1 final appearances puts them on the same level as the great teams of CB West and North Penn. Not bad for a bunch of guys that cant coach and a bunch of kids that have no discipline. If I didnt know any better I'd think you were one of the guys fired from Ortega's original staff. I know better. You'd prefer to throw up than be associated with this bunch. Wish is perfectly fine. Just a shame you cant give them any credit ever. Wonder why? Anyway you look at it, Chestmont league will have the District Championship for the third straight year in a row. SPEAKS VOLUMES!

Seems like there will always be 3 guarantees in life. Death, taxes and that Cover and Move will always pick against the Red Raiders and give their coaching staff no credit in the meantime. Well, fortunately your good vibes will keep bringing them luck. 4 years, 55 games played as of Friday. 4 straight 10 wins seasons, 4 Chestmont titles, 3 straight District 1 final appearances puts them on the same level as the great teams of CB West and North Penn. Not bad for a bunch of guys that cant coach and a bunch of kids that have no discipline. If I didnt know any better I'd think you were one of the guys fired from Ortega's original staff. I know better. You'd prefer to throw up than be associated with this bunch. Wish is perfectly fine. Just a shame you cant give them any credit ever. Wonder why? Anyway you look at it, Chestmont league will have the District Championship for the third straight year in a row. SPEAKS VOLUMES!

Red Raiders have also moved into 5th place on PA’s winningest football teams. Agreed that Ortega and staff have been phenomenal during his reign.

IA because u blow these guys lije tgey r the second coming if belicheck or christ when they are just good hs football coaches, no more, no less. Win with a lot of talent and r not disciplined...did u watch the game? Seen it person at Npand then after they lose , cry about racial epithets. Offensive coordinator blows, watched game, not impressed, had 2 plays...jet sweep, fake jet
sweep...or wait throw it deep and if not opeen, ortega runs...frankly didn't give ball to Bryant enough, should of put game away sooner, bad play calling...in gv end of field whole second half..no creativity...win with athletes...false starts, delay of games...personal foul penalty after punt when would of got ball on gv 35. I have my opinion, you have yours...stop whining about me, those are objective facts stated above.

It's funny your saying how much these coaching staff blow, while saying excuse my typing because it's cold watching them play in mid-November.

watching football this morning reluctant, cold this morning..watched last night from home...watching my oldest play some college ball... and they still blow

Early bet.. my money is on Coatesville. (Of course lets let Stalker provide his numbers for guidance!)

ChesmontLeague1....I’ll try but think I need an assistance (editor?) biting off more than I can chew doing the D-1 By The Numbers AND the Mid State Report after Gang $$ Green’s note allowed me to notice typo with Haverford’s rating. Gave G-Val 10 too much as well..?..but it’s all just for fun, but good news for you seeing Ches Mont teams picked. Is telling seeing the ‘system” works better than I do! I’ll be more careful next time, see if I can add right.

Reactions: ChesmontLeague1
ChesmontLeague1....I’ll try but think I need an assistance (editor?) biting off more than I can chew doing the D-1 By The Numbers AND the Mid State Report after Gang $$ Green’s note allowed me to notice typo with Haverford’s rating. Gave G-Val 10 too much as well..?..but it’s all just for fun, but good news for you seeing Ches Mont teams picked. Is telling seeing the ‘system” works better than I do! I’ll be more careful next time, see if I can add right.

All good Stalker! I thought Garnet Valley had a great chance to win this game but C’Ville worked its second half magic. On the other game I thought DWest would win a high scoring as they were more balanced offensively. Great seasons to Delco neighbors (Garnett and Haverford)

Reactions: Stalker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT